• 'Brumby Block' is a rare opportunity to purchase 20.28 hectares* (50 acres*) of picturesque and highly productive land free from any infrastructure between Canberra and Murrumbateman.
• Surrounded by large acreage and established trees, "Brumby Block" is a secluded haven with stunning views of the idyllic countryside, native gums and the ranges.
• A blank canvas, the door is open for the new owners to build their dream home embracing the 360-degree views the property offers. Alternatively, "Brumby Block" will add significant value to an existing property without the burden of a house.
• Currently operating as part of a cattle and horse breeding enterprise, "Brumby Block" has been subdivided from a larger property whose owners are looking to downsize.
• Accessed by an all-weather unsealed road just minutes from the Barton Highway, the property is split into three paddocks, has an electricity connection available and is serviced by a large 1-megalitre dam.
• The previous custodians have taken great care of the land, installing high-quality fencing and nurturing the soils and pasture with a comprehensive fertiliser and weed control program.
• They also instigated tree planting through the Greening Australia "Corridors of Green" initiative to provide wildlife access to the Murrumbidgee River, as well as doubling as shelter belts for the property.
• With quiet roads surrounding "Brumby Block" it is the ideal location for horse enthusiasts. However, the land would also accommodate other ventures, with sheep and cattle, viticulture and nut tree groves all commercial enterprises successfully operating nearby.
• Situated within an easy commute to all the services, opportunities and attractions in Canberra, Murrumbateman and the Yass Valley, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a peaceful slice of some of the best land in New South Wales.
Owners Reserve: $1,150,000
• Private Inspections: Following NSW Government restrictions and guidelines we can still show you through this property as a one on one inspection or via video call. Please contact our team to arrange your inspection.
• This property is going to Auction Onsite. Please register your interest with Clare Southwell if you have not already. Please email [email protected] and she can assist with registration.
There is currently no sale history available for 'Brumby Block' 266 Gooda Creek Road.
'Brumby Block' 266 Gooda Creek Road is located within the suburb of Murrumbateman, which has a population of 3,219, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 3.1 people.