1 / 27
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Beautifully designed contemporary executive residence, nestled between Mt Gillamatong and Gillamatong Creek, with views of the surrounding rolling hills and yet only 2km from the historic town of Braidwood, NSW.
New in 2012 this meticulously maintained three/four bedroom home, has been constructed from 'Thermacell' (as featured on Grand Designs Australia) which ensures thermally efficient comfortable living year round. With oversized bedrooms and living spaces the family lounge/dining and kitchen are extremely spacious and enjoy the stunning outlook to the picturesque countryside. The combustion fire efficiently heats the entire home in winter, courtesy of the fully insulated internal and external walls and the Thermacell construction.
A continuous supply of crystal clear water can be pumped from an ancient river aquifer as provided by the licensed bore.
This spacious inspiring home boasts many lifestyle benefits:
- Oversized Double garage with internal access
- Two and a half bathrooms: Full main bathroom, plus en-suite to master as well as a shower and toilet in the laundry room.
- Walk in robes to master bedroom
- Walk in linen cupboard
- Walk in wine storage
- Walk in pantry to kitchen
- Built-in wardrobes to the two spacious bedrooms
- TV outlets in all bedrooms
- Spacious open plan Kitchen and Family Living Room.
- LED lights throughout
- Ceiling fans in every room.
- Combustion wood heater
- Internal and external entertaining areas.
- Fully insulated throughout, both internal and external walls and roof.
- Thermacell fully insulated construction
- Wide doorways
- 3m High ceilings (2.7m to formal living and master bedroom).
- Gutter-guard on the roof
- Water Tank capacity 45,000 litres.
- North facing to the rear with full length verandah, solar passive home
- Roofline over garage has double battens for future solar installation
- Bore - with potable water provides water security and pumps at 1000 litres per hour
- Parklike arable 2.23 hectare (5.5 acres) parcel with 3 acres of fertile creek frontage providing potential for horticultural pursuits.
- Location within 2 kms of Braidwood
- Gillamatong Creek frontage
- Nestled at the foot of Mt Gillamatong.
In a desirable peaceful location this private thermally efficient residence is ready for you to inspect.
Price range Low to Mid $1m.
If you are ready to make this move to inspect the property contact Suzanne.
BRAIDWOOD, 2622 NSW has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Braidwood Central School.
is located within the suburb of Braidwood, which has a population of 1,651, a median age of 46 and an average household density of 2.3 people.