1 / 17
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
A PIECE OF SHANGRI-LA IN OLD BOWRAL!
The owners of this property have lovingly created a sense of peace & privacy, an Oasis to escape from the everyday stresses of life!
With entertaining in mind, the bright, open plan casual living & dining areas flow seamlessly to a lovely covered deck leading down to the manicured & landscaped garden.
The private reading snug, looks out to the stunning garden with an automatic retractable awning to keep the rays at bay!
Entertain on the private rear alfresco deck overlook the beautifully landscaped garden.
A causal living & dining area adjoin the Hamptons style kitchen with bespoke cabinetry with marble benchtops. A walk-in-pantry off the kitchen, complete with built in Vintec wine fridge & plenty of cupboard storage provides additional preparation space as well as a place to store all those appliances away.
• Formal lounge area with French doors opening to the front courtyard.
• Generous Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in-robe.
• Three additional bedrooms, one with a built-in-wardrobe & the other two with walk-in-robes.
• Guest bathroom and toilet.
• Sunny reading snug that opens out to the back deck & garden with automatic awning.
• Bespoke Hamptons style kitchen cabinetry with high-end appliances & includes the fridge, dishwasher & a stunning walk-in-pantry with Vintec wine fridge.
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
• Double automatic lock up garage with additional parking for two cars on driveway.
• Engineered floorboards.
• High, modern vaulted ceilings.
• Gated & fenced manicured gardens.
• Two linen or storage cupboards.
• Double block out & privacy blinds & plantation shutters.
• Ducted reverse air conditioning.
• Fan, gas connection & blind on covered entertaining deck.
• NBN connected.
• Three separate deck areas to enjoy the peace & tranquillity of this beautiful home.
This home is situated in a blue ribbon address in Old Bowral, up a private road & is suitable for the business executives, retirees or a young family.
If you would like to arrange for a private inspection of this beautiful home, please contact Carolyn Ware on 0447 555 001 to avoid disappointment in this off market opportunity prior to being advertised.
The land value history at BOWRAL, 2576 NSW has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $582,000.
BOWRAL, 2576 NSW has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Bowral Public School.
|Bowral Public School||Bendooley Street, BOWRAL 2576|
|St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Primary School||Bundaroo Street, Bowral 2576|
|Aurora Southern Highlands Steiner School||15-17 Kirkham Road, Bowral 2576|
|Bowral High School||Park & Aitken Rds, Bowral 2576|
|Oxley College||Railway Parade, Burradoo 2576|
|Gib Gate School||Old Bowral Rd, Mittagong 2575|
|Chevalier College||11 Charlotte Street, Burradoo 2576|
|Southern Highlands Christian School||22 Boardman Road South, Bowral 2576|
|Mittagong Public School||21 Pioneer St, Mittagong 2575|
|Frensham School||Range Road, Mittagong 2575|
is located within the suburb of Bowral, which has a population of 10,335, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.3 people.