* Approx 123 acres or Approx 50 hectares of productive granite soils
* Nicely fenced into 6 paddocks
* Water consists of 1 dam and a permanent creek
* Currently sown to 60 acres of oats and 10 acres of wheat. The remaining acreage with improved pastures (Italian Rye Grass, Phalaris, Fescue and Clovers)
* New set of cattle yards with all weather access
* Building entitlement with 3 phase power
* Dual road frontage
* Located 30 minutes from Goulburn, 1 hour from Canberra, 2 1/2 hours to Sydney and 1 hour to Batemans Bay.
This rare gem has some stunning house sites with great views to establish a better lifestyle.
There is currently no sale history available for "Boro Park" 1108 Goulburn Road.
"Boro Park" 1108 Goulburn Road is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.