Set over split levels, the property boasts breathtaking views from elevated the quiet loop street location.
Inside you'll find multiple living areas including a formal lounge and dining room, and an open plan kitchen, meals and family area that leads out to a fabulous covered entertaining area.
The kitchen features gas cooking, ample storage, a long island bench and walk-in pantry.
The master bedroom includes its own bathroom and walk-in robe while built-in robes service the remaining three large bedrooms.
The garden is secured with colorbond fencing and its great size makes for the perfect space for the children and furry loves to explore.
• Current weekly rent: $630pw
• Lease end date: 16 March 2022
• Option period available: 1 x up to 36 months
• Right-to-vary available: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
DHA lease benefits
• DHA guarantee to pay the rent even if the property is vacant.
• DHA Property Care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property-related services.
• The property is cleaned at the end of each tenancy period.
• The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
• A rental floor may apply to the DHA Lease Agreement (applicable to specific lease editions and applies to commencement rent).
The land value history at BANKS, 2906 ACT has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $296,000.
BANKS, 2906 ACT has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Conder Primary.
|Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
is located within the suburb of Banks, which has a population of 4,967, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.