Flexibility is the keynote in this superb single level dual occupancy which features a free-flowing versatile floor plan comprising of a bright open plan kitchen, dining and family room. A lovely and private alfresco allows you to sit back and relax while you enjoy looking out over your landscaped gardens of space for the children to run and play.
- Internal living 210 sqm, Alfresco 13 sqm, Garage 43sqm
- Free-standing well-appointed dual occupancy
- Gourmet kitchen with soft closed cabinets and walk in pantry
- CCTV security cameras, alarm, tv and data points
- Engineered timber flooring, racked 3 meter ceilings in main living areas
- Double glazed windows throughout, Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Separate rumpus room, family and dining which flows to open alfresco
- Two segregated master suites with ensuites and walk in robes
There is currently no sale history available for 9b Dodds Place.
9b Dodds Place WATSON, ACT 2602 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|0.71 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.54 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|1.76 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.80 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.80 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.16 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|2.41 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|2.50 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.50 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.57 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
9b Dodds Place is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.