This fully renovated 5 bedroom double brick cottage is perfect for families.
With its cottage charm with the high ceilings, stain glass windows and picture rails while featuring 5 good sized bedrooms, kitchen with electric cooking, wood combustion stove, dishwasher and ample cupboard space, modern bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet.
Open plan living areas with room for separate dining and lounge with fireplaces for the cooler winter months.
Landscaped gardens to the front & rear with watering system, colour bond fencing which encloses the yard and makes it very secure for Children and Pets to run around.
Tandem garage with electric roller door and storage space.
• Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space & electric cooking
• Wood combustion stove & dishwasher in kitchen
• New modern bathroom with shower over bath
• Separate Toilet
• Five good sized bedrooms
• Landscaped gardens, colour bond fencing & watering system
• Secure backyard perfect for children or pets to run around
• Tandem garage with storage space & electric door
• Ducted heating for the cool winter months
• Open plan living & dining spaces
• Conveniently located close to Queanbeyan CBD, shops and amenities
The House at 99 Crawford Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $480,000 on 28 May 2015.
99 Crawford Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan High School.
|1.05 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.20 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.20 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.23 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.31 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.54 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.05 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.06 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
99 Crawford Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.