With everything for your inner north lifestyle pretty much at the doorstep, this generous sized third floor apartment could just be the ticket! You'll appreciate the standard of build at Nova, a boutique residential building offering high-end living in the heart of the buzzing Dickson dining precinct. Leave the car at home and walk to the local eateries, shopping and business hub. Jump onto the light rail and access Gungahlin, Braddon or the City Centre with ease.
With a private gymnasium and an outdoor BBQ area, this fully furnished apartment is ready for new occupants to move in straight away!
- 86sqm of Living plus 8sqm of balcony
- Floor to ceiling, double glazed windows
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Custom joinery and designer tapware
- Stone kitchen benchtops with breakfast bars
- Residents entertaining area with BBQ facilities
- Well equipped and secure gym with 24-7 access
- Just metres from light rail stop, shops and restaurants
- Secure basement car space and storage cage
- Rates; $377.73 per quarter
- Land Tax; $456.43 per quarter IF RENTED
- Body corp fees; $833.98 per quarter approx
The Apartment at 99/26 Antill Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $549,900 on 19 March 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
99/26 Antill Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Daramalan College.
|0.57 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.64 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.77 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.79 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.06 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.08 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.08 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.49 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.53 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.53 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
99/26 Antill Street is located within the suburb of Dickson, which has a population of 2,149, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.3 people.