This first floor apartment is a fabulous buying opportunity for first home owners, investors or downsizers. The property includes all the modern luxuries required in today's market, and offers spacious living at a super-affordable price.
There's an open-plan living area with lovely leafy views and access to the outside entertaining area, and the generous proportions extend to the three double bedrooms, all with brand new carpet and built-in robes. Bedroom 1 is segregated from the others, and enjoys an ensuite and reserve outlook. Budding chefs will be delighted with the central kitchen which features stone benchtops, stainless steel dishwasher, ceramic cooktop and that rarity, plenty of storage!
Cafe Momo, a convenience store, and take-away are immediately adjacent to the apartment block, and Radford College and the University of Canberra are just across the road. Calvary Hospital, the AIS, GIO Stadium and Belconnen Town Centre are all nearby.
Just look at this list of features:
- Remarkably spacious, with 100m2 living area
- Three double bedrooms, all with brand new carpet and built-in wardrobes
- Segregated Master bedroom, with ensuite and delightful outlook
- Large living room with leafy views, and double sliding doors to covered entertaining area
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with stone benches and ceramic cook top
- Split system air conditioner
- European laundry, and an abundance of storage throughout
- Beautifully quiet, private location overlooking reserve
- Two conveniently located, side by side secure basement car spaces, and storage room
- A variety of reserves and trails are straight from the complex
- Cafe Momo and convenience shops are just steps away
- Walk to University of Canberra, Radford College, the AIS and GIO Stadium
- Vacant and ready to go!
- EER 5 Stars
- Build Date 2007
The Apartment at 99/10 Thynne Street BRUCE, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $418,000 on 25 June 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
99/10 Thynne Street BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Radford College.
|0.32 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.19 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.65 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.91 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.94 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.01 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.01 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.04 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.58 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.74 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
99/10 Thynne Street is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.