Flemings Boorowa is pleased to present 98 Pudman Street, Boorowa to the market for sale.
Formerly known as the Boorowa newspaper office for the 'Burrowa Times" is this tastefully renovated 1850's building.
Oozing charm, historical value and opportunity, this remarkable and unusual structure has been transformed to its true potential.
With two bedrooms, a large living area and quaint and private courtyard, the possibility's for this property are endless.
- Two spacious and comfortable bedrooms
- Gas log fireplace in the living area
- Sun-filled kitchen with gas oven
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner in all bedroom
- Polished timber floorboards
- Quality carpet to bedroom areas
- 290sqm* sized block with paved courtyard and cottage gardens
- Single car garage and garden shed
- Side lane access
- MU1 Mixed use zoning which allows for a mix of residential, commercial and industrial land use.
The is a rare and exciting opportunity to purchase a piece of Boorowa's history.
Call Flemings Boorowa to arrange an inspection.
All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 98 Pudman Street.
98 Pudman Street BOOROWA, NSW 2586 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Joseph's School.
98 Pudman Street is located within the suburb of Boorowa, which has a population of 1,641, a median age of 48 and an average household density of 2.3 people.