1 / 36
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Here lies an exciting opportunity for you to secure a lovely family home in this exclusive enclave of Evatt. Offering a family friendly pocket of the suburb, perfectly positioned and elevated on the high side of the street.
Welcomed by cosy interiors and a functional floorplan. Continuing through the property, it is evident that this home will suit families of all sizes. Offering four great sized bedrooms, an oversized master suite and flexible open plan living. Complete with a contemporary kitchen and full size laundry, both offering great storage and bench space.
Complimenting the lovely indoor living is the homes' immaculate backyard accessed via the gorgeous covered entertaining deck. Ideal for kids and pets, the yard is fully fenced and offers a generously sized flat grass area. Perfect for playing fetch, kicking the footy or soaking up the sun with a book.
- Perfectly positioned in Evatt is this lovely family home
- Offering a functional, single level, four bedroom floorplan
- Three bedrooms have built-in robes and all are carpeted
- Main bedroom is oversized and includes feature bay window and ensuite
- Bathrooms are a great size, main includes bathtub and separate toilet
- Kitchen has great storage, bench space and quality appliances
- Ducted heating and split systems throughout for all year round comfort
- Open plan living / dining area is perfect for the whole family to enjoy
- Paved and covered outdoor entertaining area off the living room
- Double carport offers parking behind the fence line
- Large shed on the top tier of the yard with power and insulation
- A lovely family friendly street, close to green belt
- Within catchment and walking distance to some great schools
- Local parks and nature reserves within the surrounding area
- A short drive / walk into local shops and Belconnen Town Centre
The land value history at 98 Carlile Street EVATT, ACT 2617 has the most recent growth rate of 6.02%, giving an unimproved land value of $349,000.
The House at 98 Carlile Street EVATT, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $500,000 on 26 October 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
98 Carlile Street EVATT, ACT 2617 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Monica's Primary.
|0.72 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|0.85 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|0.88 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|0.90 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|1.14 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.37 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|1.93 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|1.93 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.97 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.36 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
98 Carlile Street is located within the suburb of Evatt, which has a population of 5,327, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.7 people.