1 / 34
Next Inspection -
Welcome to "Birdsong", an elevated & delightful small acreage located in the picturesque Beaumont region of Kangaroo Valley & consisting of a solid brick home with 4 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 living areas, soaring high ceilings & immaculate timber deck entertaining areas, simply sensational views & all situated on around 3 acres of lovely green lawns & rainforest.
Ascend to your very own haven via a private lane shared by only two other neighbours. Arriving home, you will be greeted by your wonderful residence with an amazing outlook over Kangaroo Valley & beyond.
This is the absolute epitome of mountain acres escape & well positioned between Kangaroo Valley village, Berry & the Coast.
- Large, Solid & Superb rendered brick home with soaring high ceilings
- A total of three living areas all with easy maintenance slate flooring & all with exposure to the sensational views
- A choice of four lovely bedrooms over three separate sections
- Two of the bedrooms are very generous in size & are both great options to have as your main suite. One is on the upper level & the other at the opposite end of the home, both with their own ensuite bathrooms, large robes & lovely outlooks
- The two remaining bedrooms have built in robes & are located in the south wing & adjacent to the main 3rd bathroom
- Huge main lounge room in the western wing with a cosy gas fireplace & lovely views
- Pristine & extensive galley kitchen with crisp clean white bench tops, Swiss ceramic 900mm cook top & F&P oven, d/w, s/s range hood & large fridge space
- Large family/dining area off the kitchen with slow combustion fireplace & super high vaulted ceilings
- A bonus third rumpus or games room is conveniently located away from the other living areas (Note: The games room furniture has been digitally inserted for example purposes)
- Attractive covered formal entry with hallway & stairs to the main suite
- Very good sized laundry, storage plus a study nook
- Immaculate timber decks & open entertaining areas that all enjoy the beautiful views & fresh clean country air
The Property & Location
- Situated up a private & sealed driveway in a friendly enclave
- Elevated position in the beautiful Beaumont region of Kangaroo Valley & above the valley morning fog line
- Set on around stunning 3 acres approx. with a combination of lovely green lawns & pristine rain forest (around 2 acres cleared or usable)
- A great 2 bay detached shed/garage & 45,000 litres of water tank storage
- Feel like King & Queen of the Mountain as you gaze over the valley & beyond to the mountain escarpments
- Zoned E2 Environmental Conservation
- 4G internet
- 9 mins to the Kangaroo Valley village & 10 mins to Woolworths in Bomaderry
- Perfect small acreage lifestyle property to admire & enjoy ... Grow your own veggies & have a few chooks etc
- Please Note: The current acquisition of adjoining crown land is being conducted & will be finalised prior to settlement. This will increase the holding from 2.8 acres to 3.2 Acres approx.
This is a wonderful home on acres with views to live for & with plenty of room for the family to enjoy and as your permanent residence or as your ultimate weekend escape.
Located in the beautiful Beaumont section of the Valley & above the valley fog line, "Birdsong" is less than 9 minutes to the quaint country village of Kangaroo Valley, with it's classic Friendly Inn pub, a general store, an array of cafés, a public school, pre-school & much more. It is right here that this friendly community will make you feel welcome in this most rare & pure of quaint country towns.
Described by many as "The most beautiful valley in Australia", Kangaroo Valley is neatly tucked between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra - All within easy reach, yet still with the feeling of being a world away!
Here is the perfect opportunity to acquire your dream getaway so you can, once & for all, get out of the rat race & experience real country living.
For an inspection please come to one of our scheduled open homes or for more information please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]
There is currently no sale history available for 979 Moss Vale Road.
979 Moss Vale Road is located within the suburb of Kangaroo Valley, which has a population of 879, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.3 people.