1 / 24
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
In an elevated location, only steps from parkland, this beautifully updated home has flawless, contemporary presentation, and offers three living areas, continuous with entertaining, three bedrooms, ensuite and study, all designed on a large scale. The rendered finish, wrap around terrace and attractive landscaping complement the outstanding street appeal.
The elegant formal lounge/dining is bathed in light from full length windows and French doors, which frame views to the mountains, sometimes dusted with snow in winter. There is fresh white décor throughout and new, pure wool carpet has been laid through formal living and all bedrooms. A stylish gas log fireplace generates great winter warmth and there is new LED downlighting. French doors on two sides, with hidden screens, open to the wide front terrace, perfect for relaxing and entertaining, while enjoying the views.
Striking, solid hardwood flooring extends through the open plan kitchen and family room, and adjacent study. Stone benchtops, a 900 mm gas cooktop and a St. George stainless steel oven, a dishwasher and pantry feature in the impressive gourmet kitchen. The generous family room overlooks a sunroom, entertaining area and gardens through sliding glass doors with phantom screens. Enjoying the perfect north aspect through full length windows and stacker doors, the enormous sunroom offers an outlook over the richly planted rear gardens, and opens onto an expansive paved entertaining area. Covering the pergola, an ornamental grape provides summer shade, while in winter, both entertaining area and sunroom bask in sunlight. The continuous flow-through from formal and casual living into the sunroom and outdoors makes for relaxed living and easy entertaining for any number.
The light filled, luxuriously proportioned master bedroom is another standout feature of the home and offers a wall of built-in robes, a second robe and a huge new ensuite bathroom, featuring a separate w/c, while a wide window frames garden views. Second and third bedrooms are oversized and feature modern built-in robes. They share a brand new bathroom, which offers a deep bath, a shower and a separate w/c.
Sheltered by Chinese pistachio trees, the gardens are a delight, with roses, turfed areas, a gazebo and a large area for veggie beds, maintained by two water tanks and an automatic irrigation system.
The neighbourhood is friendly and quiet, and it is only metres to a park with playground equipment, and a reserve from where panoramic views of the region can be enjoyed. The pathway continues the short distance to the IGA Express and it is only a short walk to primary and high schools, a pre-school, the Gold Creek Golf Club and Federation Square, as well as fabulous walking trails.
This stylish home, offering high-end finishes and thoughtful attention to detail, is ready to welcome its new family!
- Finest finishes feature in quality update of spacious home, situated in an elevated, quiet location
- Three separate living areas, three bedrooms, ensuite and a study, all having generous proportions
- Fresh white décor throughout and new pure wool carpet to formal living and bedrooms
- Formal lounge/dining features gas log fireplace, new LED lighting and French doors onto terrace
- Stunning, solid hardwood flooring through casual living and study
- Chef's kitchen features stone benchtops with breakfast bar, bookshelf, pantry, many cupboards
- 900 mm gas cooktop, St. George stainless steel oven and a dishwasher
- Family room opens onto huge sunroom and extensive, north facing entertaining area with pergola
- Luxuriously sized, light filled master bedroom has robe and large new ensuite with a separate w/c
- Brand new main bathroom offers a deep bath, shower and a separate w/c
- Second and third bedrooms are spacious, with high ceilings and modern built-in robes
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Outlet in sunroom from a gas heater (unflued)
- Ceiling and wall insulation
- Solar array of seven panels with generous feed-in tariff, on Colorbond roof
- Rinnai instantaneous hot water
- Foxtel dish
- Security system
- Huge laundry has storage, is adjacent to north facing clothesline and an indoor drying area
- Internal access to double garage with panel lift door, store room and under-house storage
- Automatic irrigation system and two 2,000 litre water tanks
- Secure and attractive rear garden with a gazebo, climbing roses and veggie beds
- Across the road from a park with play equipment and just steps to a reserve
- Short walk to IGA, pre-school, primary and high schools, Gold Creek Golf Club, Federation Square
Residence – 227.3m2
Garage – 55m2
Storage - 19m2
Deck - 32.8m2
Total – 301.3m2
The land value history at 97 Sue Geh Circuit NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 3.41%, giving an unimproved land value of $482,000.
The House at 97 Sue Geh Circuit NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $910,000 on 14 December 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
97 Sue Geh Circuit NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gold Creek School.
|1.09 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.27 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.53 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.70 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.70 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.77 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.79 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.83 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.54 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.58 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
97 Sue Geh Circuit is located within the suburb of Nicholls, which has a population of 6,865, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 3 people.