1 / 24
This stylish home has been comprehensively and tastefully renovated inside and out, to the highest standard, and presents as new. It is situated on the high side of the street, and the restored roof and rendered finish, plantation shutters and new retaining walls add to the contemporary appeal.
The entry opens into a light filled home with stunning interiors, refreshed in neutral white, with generous, free flowing living areas leading onto huge entertaining space. There is new LED downlighting throughout and attractive, easy care flooring continues from the entry through living areas. Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling ensure comfort.
Full length corner windows feature in the formal lounge and a sliding door opens onto the elevated front terrace. Elegant plantation shutters furnish the large dining area, which is continuous with the impressive, new, galley style kitchen, where contrasting black and white accents add to the striking impression. This showcases long benchtops and Omega stainless steel oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher, a large pantry, endless storage with soft close joinery and bi-fold windows to the entertaining area. The large new laundry adjacent has been updated with identical finishes.
The dining area flows into the rumpus, bathed in winter sunlight. From here bi-fold doors open onto the vast, paved entertaining area. This enjoys a private outlook over the rear garden, screened by mature shrubs and attractively terraced with new timber retaining walls, creating a large level area. To one side there is a half pipe installation.
The commitment to quality is also highlighted in the renovation of bedrooms, an upmarket walk-in robe to the master and stylish doors to new built-in robes in other bedrooms. Plantation shutters and soft new carpet add to the luxurious feel. High end finishes feature in the stylish new ensuite and main bathroom, which offers a free standing bath, shower and a separate w/c.
There is a double garage under the home, a storage room under the front terrace and a garden shed.
The location is convenient for families, only a short walk to the local primary school and oval, and a short drive to Hawker shops or Belconnen Mall.
Plan for the house warming, this gorgeous home is ready to share with your friends and family!
- Comprehensively and tastefully refurbished, spacious home, showcasing high end finishes
- Strong, contemporary street appeal with fully renovated exterior and situated on the high side
- Rendered finish in modern tone, roof restoration, plantation shutters and new retaining walls
- Designed with a smooth flow of large, light filled, open plan living areas onto outdoor living spaces
- Stunning, renovated interiors, refreshed in a neutral tone
- Corner window and sliding door furnished with honeycomb blinds, opens to elevated front terrace
- Elegant plantation shutters feature in dining area and bedrooms
- New LED downlighting throughout
- Attractive easy care flooring flows through living areas and hallway
- Impressive, new, galley style kitchen features long benchtops and Omega gas cooktop, stainless steel oven and dishwasher, large pantry and sleek, soft close joinery
- Bi-fold windows in kitchen open to entertaining area
- Large new laundry has storage and updated with identical finishes to kitchen
- Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
- Rinnai instantaneous hot water
- Sunlight pours into rumpus room extension, which opens onto entertaining area
- Bi-fold doors from rumpus onto huge, paved entertaining area, overlooking private rear garden
- Master bedroom features a new walk-in robe and new ensuite, both with high end finishes
- Second and third bedrooms fitted with new robes, with quality new carpet in all
- Stylish new main bathroom offers freestanding bath, shower and separate w/c
- Craftsman built timber retaining walls feature in front and terraced rear garden
- Mature shrubs screen rear garden which has large level area and a half pipe installation
- New powder coated side gates secure rear garden
- Crimsafe screens to front and sliding doors to front terrace
- Double garage under the home, storage room under front terrace and a garden shed
- Short walk to Scullin primary and short drive to St. Matthew's, Hawker shops and Belconnen Mall
The House at 95 Ross Smith Crescent SCULLIN, ACT 2614 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $555,000 on 16 April 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
95 Ross Smith Crescent SCULLIN, ACT 2614 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Southern Cross Early Childhood School.
|0.20 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|0.91 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.01 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.14 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.19 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.30 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.49 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.52 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.57 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.63 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
95 Ross Smith Crescent is located within the suburb of Scullin, which has a population of 2,929, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.