1 / 20
An exposed brick feature wall and floating timber floors in this north-facing ex-govie home bring texture, colour and an appealing rustic vibe to the interiors.
The compact kitchen is a wonderful contrast, providing all the contemporary comforts the modern cook expects, including a gas cooktop, electric oven, Fisher & Paykel drawer dishwasher and even dedicated wine storage.
If you prefer to cook outside for your family and friends, there's a lovely sunny terrace off the family/meals area complete with an integrated barbecue and prep space. It's easy to imagine passing languid, laughter-filled days here as the kids and pets romp around in the secure and flat backyard.
Keen gardeners and DIYers will also appreciate the vege bed layout as well as the oversized double-garage which has high ceilings for storage plus a dedicated workshop space resplendent with a pot-belly stove that will allow you to continue working on projects, no matter the weather outside.
The lifestyle benefits of this location are hard to match. Walk across the road to the U & Co Café for your morning coffee or pick up a pizza at the ever-popular Kaleen Pizza and Snack Bar. You can also easily walk to a number of schools and even the University of Canberra. With great commuter routes, it's just minutes by car or public transport to the Belconnen Office precinct, Calvary John James Hospital or Canberra city.
• North-facing ex-govie close to shops and schools
• Floating timber floors through living areas
• Huge double garage and workshop annexe with pot-belly stove
• Sunny alfresco space with integrated barbecue
• Living room with double-aspect
• Open-plan family room with access to rear terrace
• Updated kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher drawer
• Master bedroom with double windows
• Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Third bedroom or study with its own separate entry to the rear yard
• Family bathroom with good storage and walk-in shower and toilet adjacent
• Quality carpets to bedrooms
• Laundry with external access
• Large, secure and flat rear yard
• Low-maintenance gardens
• Garden shed
• Gated driveway
• Off-street parking pad for a further two cars
The House at 95 Alberga Street KALEEN, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $455,000 on 24 January 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
95 Alberga Street KALEEN, ACT 2617 has 38 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Maribyrnong Primary.
|0.13 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|0.99 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|0.99 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.35 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.49 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.57 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.35 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.61 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.85 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|2.87 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
95 Alberga Street is located within the suburb of Kaleen, which has a population of 7,271, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.8 people.