Situated on the ground floor of the stylish Verve complex, this immaculate 2 bedroom ensuite apartment is a rare find for astute buyers in the current market. The spacious design makes this home ideal for professional couples, while the absence of stairs and generous outdoor courtyard makes it attractive to downsizers and retirees. Whatever your requirements are, you will find generous proportions and quality living at Verve.
- Ground floor two bedroom ensuite apartment in the Verve complex
- Open plan living with ample natural light and direct access to a private courtyard
- Well appointed kitchen features stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Built in robes in both bedrooms
- Spotless ensuite and main bathroom utilise quality fitting in neutral tones
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling, plus - 5 star energy rating ensure year round comfort
- Spacious and private courtyard is ideal for outdoor entertaining and allows enough room for your dog or cat run
- Double car accommodation plus lock up storage
- Complex facilities include sparkling inground swimming pool and covered BBQ area
- Available for immediate occupation or leasing
The suburb of Bruce is perfectly located close to major amenities such as the University of Canberra, AIS, Calvary Hospital, Lake Ginnindera Foreshore and Belconnen Town Centre. Jump in the car or bus and it is just a short commute to the ANU, the Dickson Precinct and the heart of Civic. A lifestyle of convenience awaits the live-in owner, while smart investors can expect low vacancy and excellent rental returns.
Living Area: 89sqm
EER: 5 stars
Rates: $515 p.q
Land tax: $603 p.q (investors only)
Body corp: $1563 p.q.
The House at 95/8 Baudinette Circuit BRUCE, ACT 2617 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $450,000 on 9 June 2021.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
95/8 Baudinette Circuit BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Radford College.
|0.27 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.34 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.75 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.77 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.81 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.88 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.25 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.25 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.77 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.90 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
95/8 Baudinette Circuit is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.