**PLEASE NOTE A CHANGE IN AUCTION DATE TO SATURDAY 15th AUGUST, ON SITE AT 12.30PM**
This renovated and recreated family residence is soaked in sunshine, optimising a broad northerly aspect and set on a gently sloping 1312m2.
Boasting four bedrooms, two ensuites and two study areas, its sure to appeal to either families with young or adult children, or multi - generational families.
Discover a spacious single level floor plan with a choice of segregated and inclusive sun-drenched main bedrooms, each with ensuite and generous wardrobes.
A separate formal sitting area complements, fluid informal living spaces, showcasing a modern kitchen with quality inclusions, a large island bench and breakfast bar that extends outdoors to an enticing covered rear terrace. Entertain or relax in style, overlooking picturesque park-like gardens.
The kitchen/family/meals area is the focal point of the home for your day to day living and enjoys an uplifting sense of space and light.
A large backyard, poised to come alive this spring, bursting with blossoms, enjoys drive through gated access, offering enormous possibilities and boasting a separate studio for activities and hobbies away from the main residence. It could prove the ideal retreat for family members who seek moments of contemplation or engaging in personal pursuits?
This home, nestled amidst well established gardens, has been considerately designed for use and enjoyment by families, both young and old.
If you love large blocks and seek spacious single level living, here is an offering like few others.
- Continuous bamboo flooring through main living areas
- Double glazed windows
- Walk in pantry
- Bosch kitchen appliances including pyrolytic oven
- Coordinated joinery in kitchen and family room
- Laundry with external access and internal hanging racks
- Large Linen press
- Ducted gas heating
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Reverse cycle air conditioning unit to family room
- Standardised window treatments
- Expansive storage areas (under house and in studio)
- Colorbond roof
- Large private backyard
- Mature plantings and beautiful trees
- Established vegetable beds
- Dual driveways with plenty of off street parking and ability to gate off trailers/caravans
- Separate entry to house from covered car port
- Great sense of community
- Close to bus stop with access to Belconnen and beyond
- Close proximity to Hawker schools, local shops, sporting fields and the Pinnacle Reserve
The land value history at 94 Erldunda Circuit HAWKER, ACT 2614 has the most recent growth rate of 2.27%, giving an unimproved land value of $528,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 94 Erldunda Circuit.
94 Erldunda Circuit HAWKER, ACT 2614 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Belconnen High.
|0.38 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|0.56 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|0.61 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|0.85 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.04 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.69 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.94 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.72 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.82 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.91 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
94 Erldunda Circuit is located within the suburb of Hawker, which has a population of 2,952, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.6 people.