Auction Location: On Site.
Positioned on the rise to the top of Simpsons Hill, this completely renovated home sits on a 758m2 block providing a large backyard for kids, pets, or a future extension. Upon inspection it will be evident that the current owners know the benefit of using high quality fixtures and fittings when renovating.
This home is perfect for young families who need space to grow. Why not take the kids for a walk past the Tuggeranong Schoolhouse Museum on the way up the hill to the Anzac Memorial. Always a great spot to watch a commemorative flyover or just take in the peaceful surrounds.
High quality features:
• Full custom designed kitchen with Quantum Quartz Midnight Black benchtop with waterfall edge, premium matt black "Duratech” vinyl wrap with non-stick fingerprint technology
• Full height black subway tile splashback
• Full black internal shelving with finger pull handles
• Blum soft close doors throughout and slide out double bin
• Double Whirlpool Pyrolytic ovens, Whirlpool induction cooktop, Euromaid canopy rangehood and Smeg dishwasher
• Franke black fragranite double sink and Methven flick mixer tap
• Custom designed laundry with Quantum Quartz Midnight Black benchtop, premium matt black vinyl wrap doors, Franke fragranite sink and Methven tap
• Fully renovated bathroom with imported Spanish floor tile & black subway tile
• Solid wood handmade vanity with 100% real Carrera marble benchtop
• Free standing bath, heated towel rail, frameless shower screen, art deco feature lights
• Parisi Hermitage tapware and fixtures throughout the bathroom
• Toilet with imported Spanish floor tile, Parisi Hermitage toilet roll holder and spare toilet roll holder
• Fully repainted throughout including external painting
• DoorsPlus 'New Yorker' shaker doors and special-order art deco door handles
• Solid wood wall panelling with solid wood curved trim
• All new LED downlights throughout
• Remote controlled fans in all Bedrooms, with light
• Brand new LG split system in living room
• Laminate wood floor throughout
• Upgraded electrical box
• Brand new front door with Samsung electronic keypad entry
• Double garage and Colourbond fencing
• No neighbour at the rear and overlooking greenspace
This property is conveniently located close to Gilmore Primary School (750m) & Chisholm Shops (1.9km) in addition to two parks and the walking trails of Simpsons Hill.
Housing prices are rising but at least with this property, the renovations are already done so you don't need to keep any funds in reserve. Move in, unpack, and enjoy!
Call Andrew Curren or Sally McCallum to arrange an inspection.
Land Tax: $2989.79
Land Value: $296,000
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The House at 94 Enid Lorimer Circuit CHISHOLM, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $440,000 on 14 February 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
94 Enid Lorimer Circuit CHISHOLM, ACT 2905 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gilmore Primary.
|0.53 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|1.04 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.04 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.74 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.99 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|2.20 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.25 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.37 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.43 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|2.65 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
94 Enid Lorimer Circuit is located within the suburb of Chisholm, which has a population of 5,121, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.