1 / 36
A testament to premium cutting edge design, this immaculate dual level home offers a beautiful family haven of comfort and convenience. This unique residence is spread over 260sqm and sets a new benchmark in designer living, with a fusion of designer charm and contemporary sophistication.
- Bespoke-designed entry instantly exudes architectural character
- Generous formal lounge or theatre with built-in bar, surround sound, acoustic insulation
- 1200x600 Italian tiles, 2.55m square set ceiling throughout
- Double glazed window, honeycombed blinds, sheer curtains with rollers
- Slick gourmet kitchen, smeg appliances, integrated fridge, billi tap
- Home office space for two with full high joinery and sitting area
- Exclusive master suite with walk in robe, display cabinetry and open ensuite
- Stylishly appointed bathrooms showcase floor to ceiling stone slabs
- Two-zone hydronic heating, Reverse cycle heating/cooling (zoned)
- Dual-zone reverse cycle air conditioning and heating with mobile control
- Intergrated AEG washing machine and dryer
The House at 94 Cocoparra Crescent CRACE, ACT 2911 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $1,375,000 on 22 December 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
94 Cocoparra Crescent CRACE, ACT 2911 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|1.44 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.44 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.55 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.85 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.05 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.16 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.16 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.42 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.95 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.00 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
94 Cocoparra Crescent is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.