In what is a great example of a typical 1970's build: solid, spacious and well positioned - it seems only fitting that 93 Pandanus Street has continued to impress with age. Its functionality has been improved over the years, and now supplies versatility in abundance and comes with the all-important phrase 'not a single unapproved structure'- a rarity indeed!
Thanks to an extension only seven years after the original construction, a rumpus, a fifth bedroom and additional living space brings the total living area up to a generous 195m² (approx.) perfect for the larger families who need not only the space to move, but distance between those living areas.
The layout is just about all that you could attribute to the 1970's. Its rendered exterior, new floating flooring, tidy bathrooms, repainted interior in neutral tones, and the added comforts of ducted air conditioning, instantaneous gas hot water and a 6kW solar system will no doubt ensure that 93 Pandanus Street continues to offer plenty to a growing family for years to come.
As light streams in through the front windows of the north facing lounge room, you'll be worlds away from the kids playing in the rumpus room at the rear of the home; however, if you're anything like our current owners, you'll actually find yourself frequently congregating around the central kitchen and dining area, which has been opened up to an additional family room off the breakfast bench.
A large timber deck and secure backyard complete the picture, and with so much to offer all tucked away on a quiet loop street only a moment from Weston Creek and Woden town centres, we hope that it won't be long before we see you at an inspection!
- Extended 1970's family home with 195m² (approx.) of living space
- Five bedrooms (four with built-in wardrobes) and multiple living areas
- Centrally located kitchen with gas cooktop, breakfast bench, gas oven, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and allowances for two refrigerators
- Combined lounge and reading area and separate dedicated dining room in the original floorplan
- Extension provides an oversized rumpus/media room, the fifth bedroom and a family area off the kitchen
- Combination of modern roller and timber Venetian blinds
- Excellent northerly aspect allowing for well-lit lounge, dining and bedrooms
- 6kW solar system
- New floating flooring throughout original residence (tiled and carpeted extension)
- Recently painted in modern neutral tones
- Security alarm
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning (zoned)
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Large timber entertaining deck extending from the rear of the home
- Secure yard suitable for both children and pets
- Established gardens front and back, with additional vegetable gardens
- Single carport, tool shed and additional storage
- Rendered exterior
- Plenty of space for off-street parking
- Quiet loop street location close to local schools and only a moment from both Weston Creek and Woden town centres and the Tuggeranong Parkway for easy commuting across Canberra
Living Size: 195m² (approx.)
Land Size: 892m² (approx.)
Land Value: $440,000 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,039 p.a. (approx.)
Land Tax (if rented): $4,696 p.a. (approx.)
Year Built: 1970 & 1977
The land value history at 93 Pandanus Street FISHER, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 9.09%, giving an unimproved land value of $440,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 93 Pandanus Street.
93 Pandanus Street FISHER, ACT 2611 has 38 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Arawang Primary.
|0.82 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|0.98 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.34 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.64 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.74 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.81 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.17 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.39 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.55 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.57 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
93 Pandanus Street is located within the suburb of Fisher, which has a population of 3,004, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.