** New record sale price for the complex, Contact Melissa Martin-Smith or Ziggy Kugel if your interested in selling**
If you're looking for a property that is amongst the action but offers you a space to get away from it all then look no further.
A true urban retreat, this vibrant and diverse lifestyle has you located right in the heart of Gungahlin with restaurants, shops, fitness, medical, schools and the Light Rail all on your doorstep.
Your two-level residence is located on the first floor with lift access and is surrounded by a central roof garden. Step through the front door to a recently refurbished home with new timber hybrid flooring and painted throughout. This two-bedroom two-bathroom apartment offers spacious open plan living and dining, that flows to a 17 m2 terrace. And whilst it may be bustling outside, there is a sense of tranquillity in these generous spaces.
North facing this light filled property also offers galley style kitchen, powder room, laundry behind bi-fold door and under stairs storage on the living room level. Upstairs both bedrooms are generous in size, each having their own bathroom and generous built-in wardrobes.
Love where you live with everything so conveniently located including just an easy 15- minute stroll down to Yerrabi Pond or short 3-minute drive, this is a lifestyle for the young at heart.
Ready for you to move into or have as your next investment opportunity. An inspection is a must if the thought of living in this amazing location appeals to you.
• North facing to allow maximum sunlight, cool summer breezes and warm winter sun
• Living 101m2
• Terrace 17m2
• Secure carparking for 1 vehicle under with keyed lift access
• Secure complex with CCTV and lift access
• Recently refurbished with new paint throughout and hybrid timber flooring on
• Located over 2 levels with both bedrooms on the upper level have their own
bathrooms, the second bedroom with an added bath
• Open plan living with separate living and dining
• Galley kitchen with granite benches, ample storage, electric cooktop under-bench
oven and dishwasher
• Powder room on lower level for guests
• Separate laundry behind bi-fold doors
• Spacious private terrace flows from living – perfect for weekend relaxation and
entertaining family and friends
• Split system air-conditioning on the lower level
• NBN connection
• Right in the heart of Gungahlin and just a short walk to all shops, restaurants,
fitness and medical facilities
• An easy 15-minute stroll to Yerrabi Pond
• EER: 4.0
• Strata Fees: Admin: $867.58 pq Sinking Fund: $421.88 pq
• Rates: TBC
There is currently no sale history available for 93/56 Ernest Cavanagh Street.
93/56 Ernest Cavanagh Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.47 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.24 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.80 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.97 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.04 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.04 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.30 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.40 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.65 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.84 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
93/56 Ernest Cavanagh Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.