Destined to impress is 92A Lachlan Street where a fantastic opportunity awaits for a lucky buyer who is searching for a modern freestanding single-level home.
This immaculately presented and spacious one bedroom, two bathroom plus rumpus home is tucked away in a private and convenient location and is perfect for retirees, busy professionals, small families or investors, who can simply move in and enjoy a carefree lifestyle.
An instant attraction when stepping indoors is the high ceilings in the living room and abundant windows that capture the sunshine from the home's north facing aspect.
Comprising a free-flowing floor plan offering functionality, excellent proportions as well as segregation with the master bedroom, walk-in robe and ensuite located at the rear of the home.
To complete the package there is a welcoming outdoor entertaining area with a designated grassed area for the kids and pets to play. Your vehicles are also taken care of with a new steel arch Cantaport carport and additional parking right at your front.
With the low maintenance grounds this is the perfect offering for those looking to lock up and escape on the weekends!
** PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SATURDAY, 3RD OCTOBER AT 1:00PM ON SITE **
* Single level freestanding and spacious residence with over 100sqm of living
* Impressive living room with high ceilings and windows
* Modern kitchen with caesarstone benchtops, ceramic cooktop and quality Bosch stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* Oversized master bedroom with walk in robe, study nook and access to the rear garden
* Master bedroom with ensuite in neutral tones, floor to ceiling tiles and impressively large shower
* Additional 25sqm approx. rumpus/ multi purpose room is also spacious and offers an expansive custom-built walk-in robe with shoe rack and skylight, and a stylish external awning
* Well-appointed and spacious main bathroom with combined laundry
* New carpet and floating timber flooring
* Freshly painted
* LED lighting
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Outdoor entertaining area with timber deck providing extra space for Alfresco dining
* Modern rendered external finish
* Manageable 312sqm block
* Private and enclosed backyard
* New steel arch carport with additional car parking
* Colorbond fencing with side gate access
* Easy care garden courtyard/entertaining area
* Paved main entrance - perfect for the second car
* Easy access to Macquarie Schools and playing fields
Inspect today and discover at the same time why Macquarie continues to be one of Belconnen's most desirable suburbs - you could even sell the car given the close proximity to the Jamison Plaza, Belconnen markets and Westfield Belconnen, whilst a short bus/bike trip will take you to some of North Canberra's major facilities including Canberra University, Calvary Hospital, ANU and the City Centre.
There is currently no sale history available for 92A Lachlan Street.
92A Lachlan Street MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macquarie Primary.
|0.32 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.32 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.34 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.54 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.69 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.88 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.93 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.00 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.38 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|2.45 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
92A Lachlan Street is located within the suburb of Macquarie, which has a population of 2,700, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.4 people.