92 Monkittee St is a large 3021sqm, thriving village market garden in the heart of Braidwood, offering both lifestyle, self-sufficiency and development opportunities (STCA).
The three bedroom home is well designed and maintained offering a very comfortable lifestyle to enjoy Braidwood's four seasons climate.
This beautiful large village holding is currently operated as a successful market garden and mini farm enterprise with a large work shed, storage sheds, hot house and has been home to chooks, ducks, sheep, goats and pigs and provides the opportunity for a garden to plate experience and self-sufficient lifestyle.
The 3/4 acre (3021sqm) block is zoned R2 residential and is on two titles, (STCA) the two lots could be subdivided to allow a 2nd dwelling or sold off as a larger than average building block.
- immaculately maintained brick and tile home
- three bedrooms with built-ins
- renovated bathroom
- formal lounge area
- slow combustion wood heater
- gas heater
- separate laundry with 2nd toilet
- large efficient kitchen with separate dining area
- family living area opening out to the rear deck with north/west aspect
- double garage
- extensive gardens, partitioned into workable garden beds
- rainwater tanks in addition to town water
- on-grid solar power
- Poultry pens
- Hot house
- Large work shed and storage sheds
- R2 zoned 3021 sqm block with potential to subdivide (STCA).
Open for inspection Saturdays at 12 noon to 12.30pm.
Auction scheduled for Saturday 5 June at 10am, IF NOT SOLD PRIOR!
Call Suzanne on 0473 888337.
92 Monkittee Street BRAIDWOOD, NSW 2622 has 3 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday May 22 from 12:00pm.
The land value history at 92 Monkittee Street BRAIDWOOD, NSW 2622 has the most recent growth rate of 11.11%, giving an unimproved land value of $333,000.
The House at 92 Monkittee Street BRAIDWOOD, NSW 2622 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $218,000 on 7 February 2002.
92 Monkittee Street BRAIDWOOD, NSW 2622 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Bede's Primary School.
92 Monkittee Street is located within the suburb of Braidwood, which has a population of 1,651, a median age of 46 and an average household density of 2.3 people.