Located on a large level parcel of land of 896m2, this well maintained residence is in immaculate condition. Freshly painted throughout and with brand new carpet, this home provides a convenient lifestyle with room to move, expansive areas to play and space for your hobbies.
Designed with three generous bedrooms plus a study, a kitchen with large granite bench tops, open plan living and dining areas as well as an expansive sunroom, place this home at the top of your inspection list!
The large secure backyard is perfect for an extension or additional development with ACTPLA approvals.
You will appreciate the long driveway allowing for ample off street parking, and the oversized double garage with additional storage and workshop space. All fencing has been updated to colourbond.
Convenient family living is assured with the home in close proximity to local playing fields, shops and schools.
Property features include:
• Freshly painted internally
• Brand new carpet to bedrooms
• Kitchen with granite benchtops, freestanding stainless steel gas cooktop and electric oven, rangehood and dishwasher as well as ample cupboard space
• Open plan living and dining areas
• Expansive sunroom extension
• Three generous bedrooms, built in robe to the main bedroom
• Spacious bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, separate shower and bath
• Separate toilet
• Large laundry with direct access to the backyard
• Brivis ducted gas heating
• Free standing gas heater to sunroom
• Double garage with additional storage area, power and data points
• Off street parking for multiple vehicles
• Vulcan gas hot water system
• Colourbond fencing
• Large level 896m2 block
• Territory Planning Zone RZ1 - Development opportunities subject to approval
In response to Covid-19, social distancing of 1.5m – 2m must be observed. Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms. We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
As a result of this, the wait time to look through may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
The land value history at 92 Chuculba Crescent GIRALANG, ACT 2617 has the most recent growth rate of 2.50%, giving an unimproved land value of $400,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 92 Chuculba Crescent.
92 Chuculba Crescent GIRALANG, ACT 2617 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Giralang Primary.
|0.57 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.64 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.64 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.73 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.09 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.16 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.39 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.39 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.76 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.95 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
92 Chuculba Crescent is located within the suburb of Giralang, which has a population of 3,316, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.7 people.