This residence has been lovingly maintained and cared for with attention to detail both inside and out.
Located in a sought after suburb and with only one owner since brand new, this immaculately presented, well maintained treasure offers a luxurious lifestyle further enhanced by multiple expansive segregated living areas, stunning manicured gardens and generous paved entertaining area, all with amazing proximity to shops, schools, parkland, walking trails and Yerrabi Pond.
Recently painted and with brand new carpet the home features four bedrooms plus study, a generous central kitchen, and four large living areas. The bright garden room extension with high ceilings and double glazed windows provides you flexible living options.
The master bedroom is generous in proportions with an outlook to the colourful back yard and features an updated ensuite and walk in robe, with the remaining bedrooms all with built in robes.
Outdoors, the extensive paved areas are surrounded by vibrant low maintenance gardens, and the stylish pergola provides room to relax with family on a day to day basis or entertain in style for special occasions.
The wide frontage to the property allows side access and parking options for your trailer, caravan or additional vehicle.
You will appreciate the local ponds, walkways and open space a short stroll from the front door.
This flawless property is completed with ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling, split system heating and cooling, quality flooring and window furnishings making for stylish living in a prime location.
Property features include:
• Recently Painted
• Brand new carpet
• Spacious kitchen with ample cupboards and quality appliances including new gas cook top, updated electric oven and range hood (2016) and Miele dishwasher
• Multiple segregated living areas
• Generous main bedroom with walk in robe, updated ensuite (2013) and views to the stunning backyard
• Three additional bedrooms with built in robes
• Study with shelving
• Large main bathroom with generous shower and spa bath
• Separate toilet
• Sizable laundry with bench space and an array of storage options
• Brivis ducted gas heating
• Bonaire evaporative cooling
• Three additional split system air conditioning units
• Quality timber flooring
• Quality roller blinds and sheers
• Combination of double glazing and secondary glazing to windows
• Double garage with automatic doors, internal access as well as workbench and back door access to garden
• Generous paved entertaining area
• Gas water system (2016)
• Two garden sheds
• Extensive raised vegetable garden beds
• NBN fibre to the premises and Foxtel
• New driveway (2015)
• $482,000 Unimproved Land Value
• On bus route only minutes to Gungahlin shopping precinct with easy connection to Light Rail to Civic
With exceptional workmanship throughout and close proximity to quality schooling, shopping and fuel station, be quick to capitalise on this truly remarkable property!
In response to Covid-19, social distancing of 1.5m – 2m must be observed. Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms. We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
As a result of this, the wait time to look through may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
The land value history at 92 Burdekin Avenue AMAROO, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 7.68%, giving an unimproved land value of $445,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 92 Burdekin Avenue.
92 Burdekin Avenue AMAROO, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Good Shepherd Primary School.
|0.17 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|0.45 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.29 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.41 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.25 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.52 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.67 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.85 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.54 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.54 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
92 Burdekin Avenue is located within the suburb of Amaroo, which has a population of 5,710, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 3.1 people.