Set in the buzzing and vibrant hub that is the suburb of Braddon, known for its cafe's, restaurants and bars, this apartment offers luxury, easy living and breath-taking views! This two-bedroom, two-bathroom top floor apartment has a direct north aspect, with new floorboards in the living areas and new carpet in the bedrooms. The balcony opens out from the spacious open-plan living areas, offering extensive views to the north of Canberra.
As a resident at Valonia, you will enjoy the convenience of complete access to the complex's gym & BBQ facilities, perfect for a refresh and reset, not to mention a short walk to a platform for the ever popular Light Rail. Lonsdale Street is only a short walk away, and a few minutes on the bike or light rail will get you right to the heart of Civic.
- On the 9th floor with inspiring 180 degree views
- Large and bright open-plan living space with sliding door access to the private balcony
- 2 x Reverse cycle heating and cooling units
- Quality electric appliances (including electric cooktop, stainless steel oven and dishwasher) to kitchen with stone bench tops
- Spacious master bedroom with 3-door mirrored wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
- Second bedroom with 2-door mirrored wardrobe
- 2 bathrooms with full-height tiling and shower to each (including ensuite to the master bedroom)
- New Floorboards and Carpet
- European laundry with dryer included
- 10 m2 north-facing balcony with extensive views to Mount Majura and beyond
- 2 side-by-side car spaces in secure basement car park with lockable storage cage
- Secure complex with lift access to each level limited to residents
- Video intercom access and plenty of undercover car spaces for visitors
EER: 6 stars
Internal Size: 86m2 (approx.)
Balcony Size: 10m2 (approx.)
Rates: $1,817.25 per annum (approx.)
Land Tax (if not owner-occupied): $564.02 per quarter (approx.)
Body Corporate: $2,334.33 per quarter (approx.)
- Exchange can take place with payment of a 5% deposit
- Although all offers over the guide price will be considered, unconditional offers with no cooling off are highly encouraged
There is currently no sale history available for 905/17 Dooring Street.
905/17 Dooring Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Merici College.
|0.66 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.70 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.83 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.83 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.95 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.02 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.19 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.20 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.27 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.27 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
905/17 Dooring Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.