Viewings of this property will be strictly by private appointment only, and must be pre-arranged with the listing agent.
Inspections will be conducted over (max.) 2 hours, at most once per day, for 15 minutes per viewing household (with a 15 minute break between viewings). These 2hr blocks will be predetermined and advertised online however bookings are essential. You will be turned away without a pre-booked appointment.
*Set for Forthcoming Auction*
Located in the heart of Gungahlin, on the North-East corner and 9th floor of the premier Ruby building, this spacious, open plan 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car residence is one of the best you will see.
Unmatched in quality, the modern feel, first-class finishes and high-end appliances couple seamlessly with the fresh, clean lines. Dual balconies (North and South facing) drench living areas in light - boasting some of the best views in Gungahlin.
A cleverly designed floorplan supports segregated living (spread across a generous internal 84sqm), promoting an undeniable sense of space and sophistication.
Presenting like new this superbly maintained residence presents a perfect opportunity for an executive person or couple, first homebuyers, downsizers or investors to gain a foothold into the Canberra property market with a quality property – without the need to wait for completion of an off-plan purchase.
What you need to know:
- Internal 84sqm, Balcony 15sqm; Total 99sqm
- Large, light filled, open plan living area with stunning views to the North and South, afforded by large dual balconies.
- Oversized master bedroom with dual built in robes, generous ensuite and private balcony access;
- Large second bedroom with build in robe, private balcony and bathroom access.
- Architecturally designed segregated floorplan, facilitating private living amongst occupants.
- Modern kitchen with clean lines, oversized splashback, stone benchtops and high-end appliances
- European laundry and separate (adjacent) linen cupboard;
- Ninth floor apartment with easy intercom access, secure access to parking and storage.
- High-quality architectural build, completed by renowned Canberra Developer POD Projects, boasting first class amenities.
- Convenient access to Gungahlin town centre, the expanding public transport network (light rail), government offices and schools, bars and cafes.
Body Corporate: $707.65 p/qtr.
*All figures are approximate and derived from sources we believe to be accurate however can
There is currently no sale history available for 901/6 Gribble Street.
901/6 Gribble Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.41 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.01 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.79 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.99 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.00 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.00 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.25 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.27 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.43 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.55 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
901/6 Gribble Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.