BUYER GUIDE: OVER $650,000
All the hard work has been done on this outstanding three bedroom en-suite home with a wonderful outlook to the nearby parkland. Large kitchen, en-suite & bathroom, lovely covered rear deck and freshly painted throughout. It is also perfectly set up for the home handy person with an extra large garage (up to four small cars), extensive under house storage and large workshop/kids playroom in the back garden.
The home is located only minutes to local schools, public transportation, excellent shopping and restaurants.
With modern renovations, fresh paint, new carpets & blinds, all you need to do is arrange the removalist & move in.
Key Figures (approx):
- Living area: 137m2
- Garage size: 60m2
- Pergola & deck
- Block size: 701m2
- Rates: $2,489.61 p.a. ( approx)
- Land tax (Investors only): $ 890.75 p.q. ( approx)
- Year of construction: 1971
- New paint throughout
- New dishwasher
- New range-hood
- New floating timber floor and New carpet in bedroom
- New blinds
- 60m2 double garage, extra wide with workshop
- Double carport
- New paint & carpet throughout
- New split air conditioning in the Master bedroom
- New split air conditioning in the living room
- Covered deck entertaining area
- 20m to McLoughlin Park & playground
- 200m to Latham Primary
- 600m to Latham Shops
- 850m to St Francis Xavier’s Catholic College
- 1.6km to Kingsford Smith School
- 1.9km to Kippax Shopping Centre
The land value history at 90 O'Loghlen Street LATHAM, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 2.32%, giving an unimproved land value of $345,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 90 O'Loghlen Street.
90 O'Loghlen Street LATHAM, ACT 2615 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Cranleigh School.
|0.43 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|0.48 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|0.62 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|0.73 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.02 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.21 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.68 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.95 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.18 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.31 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
90 O'Loghlen Street is located within the suburb of Latham, which has a population of 3,634, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.