1 / 24
A word from our seller:
"I could not even tell you how much we Love our house. This was our first home and we've lived here for 38 years. This house has got so many beautiful things to enjoy. It's close to schools, Primary, High school and Colleges, and the big shopping centre at Mawson Southlands. Lots of Coffee shops there too. There are good connections for bus lines to go to Civic or Woden shopping centre and Canberra Hospital is just around the corner. There are many walking foot paths to walk easily to Woden or the Hospital. Nearby, there's lots of Restaurants, Dentists, doctors, Post office and plenty more to explore."
Garage& Store: 111.50sqm
Rear Garage: 54.00sqm
- Generous 1016sqm block (RZ2)
- Superb floorplan with four separate living areas
- All four bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and large ensuite with spa bath
- Large kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, gas cooktop and quality appliances
- Immaculate established gardens, perfect for pets and children
- Covered pergola great for entertaining
- Garage with a substantial amount of storage, subfloor and separate toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling and split system installed in the family room
- Conveniently located within walking distance to Woden, Mawson Southlands and Swinger Hill Shops and in close proximity to The Canberra Hospital, Mawson Primary, Marist, and other great schools
Rates: $2,587.56 per annum
Land tax: $3,590.00 per annum
There is currently no sale history available for 90 Mawson Drive.
90 Mawson Drive MAWSON, ACT 2607 has 40 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mawson Primary.
|0.46 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.68 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.70 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.70 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.91 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.00 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.24 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.97 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|2.02 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|2.07 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
90 Mawson Drive is located within the suburb of Mawson, which has a population of 3,252, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.4 people.