1 / 27
A sensational coastal lifestyle awaits with this super-functional contemporary home boasting a modern & convenient beach house vibe & an instant feeling of being 'home' as soon as you walk through the front door. Showcasing generous, light filled open plan design & polished interiors with beautiful high ceilings, quality flooring, spacious bedrooms with main having ensuite & walk in robe & the ultimate flow from the kitchen/dining to the covered alfresco area for year-round casual outdoor living. This practically new home has never been permanently lived in & is designed for the ultimate family home or holiday home where all you have to do is move in, relax & enjoy the tranquil outlook to the ocean whilst you bask in the fact that all the hard work has already been done for you.
Nestled in a whisper quiet street, on a low maintenance block with stunning established, easy care gardens & only a short level stroll to the beach, cafes, shops, clubs & all that Tathra has to offer. Don't miss your perfect opportunity to secure this stylish & welcoming home & start your new beachside lifestyle in this welcoming community.
- 4 Generous bedrooms with built in robes to three & walk in robe to main
- 2 Bathrooms. Ensuite + main bathroom with bath
- Double garage with internal access & storage area
- Gleaming timber flooring, reverse cycle air conditioning & picture windows throughout
- Tranquil alfresco areas for entertaining or kids outdoor play
- Fully fenced backyard, ideal for secure play for the kids & family pets
- Functional floorplan with that ultimate homely feel throughout
- Low maintenance, established gardens & high quality landscaping
- Level stroll to all Tathra amenities
The House at 9 Wildlife Drive TATHRA, NSW 2550 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $30,000 on 8 February 2002.
9 Wildlife Drive is located within the suburb of Tathra, which has a population of 1,675, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.1 people.