This spacious family home combines sunlit interiors and quality inclusions, creating an impressive space to suit your every need. Ideal for those seeking space and comfort, this stunning four bedroom home is sure to impress from your first inspection.
- Spacious master bedroom, located at the front of the property, with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Kitchen features dual ovens, dishwasher and an abundance of storage
- Open plan living and dining area plus separate formal lounge
- Low maintenance garden with fully enclosed rear yard and inground irrigation
- Ducted heating and cooling for ultimate year-round comfort
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking established gardens, plus 6.6kW Solar system
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Rent potential of $510 to $560 per week, based on current market conditions
Positioned in a beautifully established neighbourhood surrounded by quality homes, only minutes to shops, childcare centre, primary school, parks and public transport. A fabulous family home or great investment opportunity.
Council Rates: $1,903.07 per annum
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 9 Teak Close.
9 Teak Close is located within the suburb of Forest Hill, which has a population of 2,274, a median age of 28 and an average household density of 2.7 people.