1 / 21
This beautifully crafted single level bespoke home has been built to be both ergonomically and aesthetically pleasing. Big was the theme when designing this home and it's consistent throughout. Bedrooms surround the open plan living which has been designed to seamlessly flow out to the huge north facing entertainers deck, enjoying both the ocean view and cooling sea breeze. This home is ideal for the family and entertainer.
- Gourmet custom kitchen, with more storage then you could ever imagine and fitted out with quality appliances
- Open plan living and dining which seamlessly flows out onto the entertainers deck
- North facing deck measuring over 52sqm in size which enjoys both ocean and elevated views of the surrounding area
- Seperate media room
- 5 enormous bedrooms all with built in robes
- North facing main bedroom approx 20sqm in size enjoys luxury ensuite and deck access
- Luxury main bathroom with quality finishes and bath
- Over 50sqm of garaging complete with built in storage cabinets
- Huge internal laundry with built-in storage with easy yard access
- Secure yard with elevated garden beds full of seasonal produce
- Subfloor and roof cavity adequately wired for light and power
- Huge subfloor storage area
- Ocean and area views
Some information has been obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified. Accordingly, no warranty, representation or undertaking, whether express or implied, is made and no responsibility is accepted by us as to the accuracy of any part of this, or any further information supplied by or on behalf our behalf, whether orally or in writing.
No entity or person guarantees the performance of the property. The information is general information only and any examples given are for illustrative purposes. The information does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you obtain financial, legal and taxation advice before making any decision. Any price is not a valuation and should not be relied on or treated as such. Prices, if indicated, have been estimated based on recent market evidence in the locality for comparable properties, to the extent available.
There is currently no sale history available for 9 Silky Oak Avenue.
9 Silky Oak Avenue ULLADULLA, NSW 2539 has 5 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Budawang School.
|1.32 km||Budawang School||Camden & Narrawallee Sts, Ulladulla 2539|
|1.41 km||Ulladulla Public School||Green St, Ulladulla 2539|
|1.69 km||Ulladulla High School||South St, Ulladulla 2539|
|4.18 km||Milton Public School||Thomas St, Milton 2538|
|4.69 km||St Mary's Star of the Sea Catholic Primary School||Corks Lane, Milton 2538|
9 Silky Oak Avenue is located within the suburb of Ulladulla, which has a population of 6,615, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.