The impressive three-bedroom separate title house is a fantastic find for first home buyers, downsizers or an investor looking for a good rental. The property has a stylish interior, low-maintenance surrounds and easy access to numerous amenities.
The open-plan family/dining area is filled with natural light, and inside, you'll notice how well the property has been maintained by its only owner. The contemporary kitchen is with Omega appliances and glass splashback. Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe. The other two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes take pride of place and share the attractive family bathroom with vanity, bathtub and sizeable shower.
You're also within a walking distance of local small goods outlets, coffee shop, childcare centre, Casey medical centre.
This is an excellent opportunity that will get snapped up in a heartbeat. Don't miss out, call us today!
• 3 bedrooms master with en-suite & walk in robe
• Modern kitchen
• Stone bench-tops 20 mm
• Omega 4 burner gas cook - top
• Omega 600 mm oven
• Omega dishwasher
• Concrete all around the house
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Tiles in living area and Carpets in rooms & formal lounge
• Two separate living areas
• Tinted windows for privacy
• Floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom
• Gas hot water system
• Electric roller shutter over the windows
• LED downlights throughout the house
• Security system
• Video Intercom
• 2100 L rainwater tank
• Double lock up garage with remote
• N.B.N. connected
• Low maintenance landscaping
• Stone retaining walls and fully fenced backyard
• Great opportunity to enter the property market
Close to everything:
• 4 mins drive to Margaret Hendry School Taylor (2.2 km)
• 6 mins drive to Amaroo School (4.4 km)
• Walking distance to drive Casey Shops
• Walking distance to Casey medical centre
• Walking distance to childcare centre Casey
• 8 mins drive to Gungahlin Town Centre (5.1 km)
• 20 mins drive to Canberra City Centre (16.8 km)
• Block size: 388 m2 (approx.)
• Residence size: 136.35 m (approx.)
• Garage: 37.35 m (approx.)
• Porch: 2.10 m2 (approx.)
• Year Built: 2013
• EER: 6.0 Stars
The House at 9 Scholtens St CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $230,000 on 12 May 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
9 Scholtens St CASEY, ACT 2913 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.60 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.38 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.40 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.51 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.79 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.66 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.97 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.14 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.70 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.70 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
9 Scholtens St is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.