1 / 27
Set on 882m2 in a peaceful cul-de-sac with reserve at the end, this lovingly maintained home holds a desirable, elevated position with a stunning views to Mt Ainslie.
The cottage style gardens are immediately welcoming, and once inside you will really feel at home with the warm tones and light-filled rooms. The formal lounge and dining room enjoys a leafy outlook and the separate family/meals area has a lovely connection with the rear entertaining deck.
The kitchen is the centre of the home and is sure to be the centre of family life, and with such a spectacular view from the sink everyone will be happy to do the washing up! The north-easterly aspect gives wonderful morning sunshine and warmth into the kitchen, family room and deck in Winter.
Completing the home there are four bedrooms, renovated bathroom and ensuite, ducted gas heating (zoned), evaporative cooling, under house storage and a double garage.
This lovely property could easily be a forever home, and for those searching for the perfect block to build their dream home on, then you won't find better positions than this one.
- Quiet cul-de-sac with reserve at the end and just behind
- Surrounded by other quality homes
- Elevated location
- North east aspect to the rear
- Stunning views to Mt Ainslie and to the City
- Lovely street appeal with mature gardens
- Light-filled lounge and dining room
- Family/meals area
- Large timber kitchen with breakfast bar
- Gas stove, dishwasher and good storage space
- Main bedroom with renovated ensuite
- Built-in wardrobes to three bedrooms
- Renovated bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Large laundry
- Ducted gas heating (zoned) and evaporative cooling
- Elevated rear deck with amazing views
- Good rear yard space with easy-care gardens
- Under house storage
- Double garage
- Walking distance to Curtin Primary, Holy Trinity and playing fields
- Rental appraisal of $800 to $900 per week
Land Size: 882m2
Living Size: 151m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $4,571 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $698,000 (approx.)
There is currently no sale history available for 9 Reibey Place.
9 Reibey Place CURTIN, ACT 2605 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Trinity Primary.
|0.87 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|0.90 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.24 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.24 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.73 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.81 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.00 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.01 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|2.01 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|2.05 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
9 Reibey Place is located within the suburb of Curtin, which has a population of 5,238, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.6 people.