In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments or virtual inspections can also be arranged by contacting Cameron Whitnall on 0418 624 913 or Maddie Holst on 0423 296 489.
Capturing stunning natural light from a due north aspect, this charming residence is set across a beautifully proportioned single level. It is set on a 665sqm block in a sought-after central location, close to local shops, schools, parks and transport.
- Central kitchen, open plan living plus separate lounge room
- Flows to an entertainers' deck overlooking the leafy backyard
- Kitchen with granite benches, electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Ready to move straight in, with superb investment prospects
- Interiors enhanced with timber floorboards and garden views
- Great for owner-occupiers, investors and downsizers alike
- Layout includes three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- Full main bathroom, separate toilet, laundry opens onto deck
- New air conditioning and gas hot water, ducted gas heating
- Double tandem lock-up garage, carport and storage shed
The land value history at 9 Preston Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 2.29%, giving an unimproved land value of $426,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 9 Preston Street.
9 Preston Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Islamic School of Canberra.
|0.37 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|0.44 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.46 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|0.62 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.49 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.03 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.20 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|2.22 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|2.24 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.27 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
9 Preston Street is located within the suburb of Weston, which has a population of 3,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.