PRICE GUIDE: $778,000+
Refreshingly light filled, this pristine home creates an inviting atmosphere with its separate living areas, landscaped gardens and relaxing alfresco space. Well maintained and freshly painted, this generously scaled single level home is a readymade base for delightful modern living. The residence is located within Springbank Rise, neighboured by parkland, Casey Market Town, Casey Dog Park and Gungahlin Marketplace and local schools.
• Welcoming entry foyer stepping inside to a bright family room
• Sprawling free flowing living, dining and kitchen spaces
• Alfresco area perfect for outdoor entertaining
• Immaculately manicured gardens and east facing front yard
• Stone island kitchen has stainless gas stove and dishwasher
• Executive size master suite reveals walk-in robe and seamless outdoor flow
• Main bathroom features his and hers vanity, tub and shower
• Fourth bedroom/study, air conditioning, ducted gas heating
• Solar panels, double garage with internal/side yard access
• Suits first homebuyers, downsizers, young families, investors
The land value history at 9 Pender Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 3.46%, giving an unimproved land value of $318,000.
The House at 9 Pender Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $495,000 on 17 June 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
9 Pender Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.34 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.03 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.14 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.24 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.71 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.62 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.65 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.87 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.35 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.35 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
9 Pender Street is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.