1 / 19
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Masterbuilt home in one of Moss Vales finest acreage Estates "Tudor Park" with neighbouring rural properties.
Located at the end of a small quiet cul-de-sac this private home is well set into the block.
This home would be an easy conversion to a dual occupancy for a family member or air B&B (STCA).
For the person needing extensive garaging, we have you covered!
Work in the comfort of your own home.
This well- appointed home is only a short 5 minute drive to Moss Vale's CBD, cafes & schools.
Inclusions for this brick veneer home:
• High ceilings with ornate cornices
• Timber & tiled flooring, solid timber doors throughout
• Caesarstone & timber Kitchen with quality appliances with walk in pantry
• 4 oversized bedrooms all with ample built-in wardrobes, master bed with ensuite & large walk in robe.
• This home is all about large spaces including 4 entertaining areas
• Games, drawing, family & rumpus rooms
• Double garage with internal access & remote tilt doors
• Laundry & large store/mud room & third toilet.
• House & garage have 3- phase power
• Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling & slow combustion wood heater in rumpus
• Solar panelling 2.4kw & 5.6 watt inverter with all internal walls insulated
• Large American barn style garage is totally weatherproof & insulated complete with three phase power & extensive lighting.
The picturesque front & rear yard are spotted with specimen fruit trees & establish deciduous trees, all secured & boundary fenced.
FOR AUCTION 22ND OF MAY 2021 11:30am- Must Be Sold!
For further information or to arrange your inspection contact Sharon Doherty 0400 555 654 or Matthew Anstee 0400 555 088.
9 Northcott Place MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has 4 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday May 19 from 11:30am.
The land value history at 9 Northcott Place MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $602,000.
The House at 9 Northcott Place MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $320,000 on 3 September 2008.
9 Northcott Place MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has 5 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Tudor House.
|0.51 km||Tudor House||6480 Illawarra Highway, Moss Vale 2577|
|2.37 km||Moss Vale High School||Narellan Rd, Moss Vale 2577|
|3.82 km||St Paul's Catholic Primary School||18 Garrett Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|3.88 km||St Paul's International College||463 Argyle Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|4.08 km||Moss Vale Public School||Browley St, Moss Vale 2577|
9 Northcott Place is located within the suburb of Moss Vale, which has a population of 8,579, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.4 people.