1 / 29
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Situated within the exclusive Diplomatic precinct and located on Canberra's "Golden Mile", this art deco five bedroom established family residence is one of grand proportions.
Showcasing exquisite features throughout, the expansive room proportions and generous living spaces complete with fabulous outdoor entertainment terraces and a north/south tennis court all nestle within groomed and immaculate established gardens. Almost every aspect delights in garden views, while the finest of finishes in every room heighten the sense of indulgence throughout.
A tranquil terrace and rear north garden perfectly complement the warm interiors, and together provide family lifestyle excellence all within close proximity to the nation's Parliamentary Triangle.
- Open by appointment on Saturday and Tuesday, please contact agent
- Sought after address and location
- Private manicured gardens on a 2327m2 block
- Automatic gates
- Circular driveway
- Sydney Blue Gum timber floors
- Formal lounge with fireplace
- Formal dining
- Open plan family and meals area
- Designer kitchen with top of the line Miele appliances, fridge, black granite benchtops and walk-in pantry
- Spacious master suite with superb large dressing room and ensuite with double vanity, heated towel rail and in slab heating.
- Four additional bedrooms all with built-in-robes
- Main bathroom with separate toilet, heated towel rail and in slab heating
- Entertaining terrace with beautiful garden aspect
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Entertainment system with Denon X7200W amplifier
- State of the art Bowers and Wilkins 808 speakers and built in surround sound throughout including outdoor entertainment speakers
- 5 water tanks for automatic garden irrigation
- Double garage with internal access
- Full size tennis court
- Wine cellar
- Red Hill walking trails across the road
- Walking distance to Canberra Grammar School & Girls Grammar School
- Walk to Deakin, Manuka and the Parliamentary Triangle
Land Size: 2327m2
Land Rates: $13,506
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 10 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, the wait time to look through may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
The land value history at 9 Mugga Way FORREST, ACT 2603 has the most recent growth rate of 1.03%, giving an unimproved land value of $2,321,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 9 Mugga Way.
9 Mugga Way FORREST, ACT 2603 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Girls Grammar School.
|0.64 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|1.03 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.12 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.26 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.26 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.32 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|1.69 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|2.07 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|2.20 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
|2.23 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
9 Mugga Way is located within the suburb of Forrest, which has a population of 1,615, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.3 people.