Privately set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and backing reserve, this warm and inviting home provides for a wonderful family lifestyle. Moments from the popular Spence shops with award winning bakery and cafe, a fantastic kids playground, and a short ride to local schools via cycle paths, your kids will love living here.
You will immediately feel at home with two segregated living areas, four generous bedrooms with built ins and lovely views over the treetops and parkland from the upstairs living areas. A very private garden features a sail covered alfresco area perfect for lazy summer days, and a productive organic garden featuring a variety of fruit trees and raised Colorbond vegetable beds.
With so much of the work done, this appealing home is awaiting its new owner.
- 4 generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes set in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Timber kitchen with dishwasher and new rangehood
- Main bathroom with spa bath and renovated ensuite
- Fabulous views over the treetops across parkland from upstairs areas
- Freshly painted and carpeted throughout
- Ducted gas heating, a 9kw reverse cycle air-con and instant gas hot water
- Massive under house storage space
- Private alfresco area with power and garland lighting
- Quiet cul-de-sac living backing reserve and close to schools and shops
- A short drive to both Gungahlin and Belconnen town centres
- Established organic gardens with a variety of fruit trees
- Colorbond raised veggie/herb beds and a garden shed.
The land value history at 9 Mcgowen Close SPENCE, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 2.92%, giving an unimproved land value of $274,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 9 Mcgowen Close.
9 Mcgowen Close SPENCE, ACT 2615 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mount Rogers Primary School.
|1.55 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|1.68 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|1.81 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|1.84 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|1.86 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|1.93 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.93 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.46 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.46 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|3.20 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
9 Mcgowen Close is located within the suburb of Spence, which has a population of 2,585, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.7 people.