In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments or virtual inspections can also be arranged by contacting Cameron Whitnall on 0418 624 913 or Maddie Holst on 0423 296 489.
Designed to embrace relaxing mountain and district views, this Federation style family residence is well positioned on a north to rear 906sqm block. It is close to Calwell Shopping Centre, Calwell Public School, transport links and a choice of parklands.
- Formal lounge and dining features skylight and gas fireplace
- Full length front verandah soaks up picturesque outlook
- Meals area flows to sunny terraced backyard
- Beautifully landscaped gardens at both front and rear
- Kitchen showcases granite benchtops, gas cooktop, dishwasher
- Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes plus two bathrooms
- Master bedroom suite configured to enjoy district views
- Ceiling fans, air conditioning, gas heating and hot water
- New carpet, garden shed, alarm system and carport
- Close to Tuggeranong Hill Nature Reserve, Pine Island Reserve
The land value history at 9 McBride Place CALWELL, ACT 2905 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $328,000.
The House at 9 McBride Place CALWELL, ACT 2905 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $585,000 on 12 May 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
9 McBride Place CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Calwell Primary.
|0.65 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.00 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.18 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.57 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|1.59 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.79 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.81 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.12 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.23 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|2.34 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
9 McBride Place is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.