Located in South Sussex this home is nestled on a 639m2 block and is ready and waiting for new owners.
The property features:
- Three bedrooms, main with ensuite.
- Spacious living and dining room.
- Contemporary kitchen.
- Beautiful polished wooden floors throughout.
- Vaulted ceilings.
- Undercover outdoor entertaining deck.
- Side access through to detached double garage.
- Fully fenced yard.
Perfectly positioned you are just 500m (approx.) to the popular Chris Creek swimming hole and public boat ramp, while it is an easy 750m (approx.) walk in the to Sussex Inlet Bowling Club.
The House at 9 Lyons Road SUSSEX INLET, NSW 2540 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $500,000 on 13 November 2019.
9 Lyons Road is located within the suburb of Sussex Inlet, which has a population of 3,575, a median age of 60 and an average household density of 2 people.