1 / 27
In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private buyer inspections may take place by appointment only. Please call to discuss booking a time for a private inspection.
Welcome to 9 Kemmis St Denman, a cleverly designed home in an ergonomic suburb, surrounded by expansive, house-proud residents. Totalling over 316m2 under the roofline, this contemporary home has only the best of finishes and inclusions throughout, beaten only by its sweeping views to the city, Stromlo forest, and Telstra Tower from the living areas and master bedroom.
Showcasing a functional Floorplan, ideal for those growing or extended/blended family. Downstairs hosts a very generous rumpus, fifth bedroom with walk in wardrobe and storage. Up into the living area you will find high, raked ceilings, a dream kitchen with built in coffee machine and massive walk in pantry. A covered al fresco comes off the living area, complete with outdoor kitchen. Three bedrooms, spacious laundry and a luxurious bathroom with a free standing bathtub complete the lower level.
Upstairs comprises of a third living area/sitting room, a study, the master suite and panoramic views of Stromlo, Telstra Tower and the city. Sold timber floors coat the upper level of the home.
This home needs to be inspected to be appreciated, contact Adrian on 0449 559 225 to book an inspection.
- Four/five bedroom home
- Two master bedrooms, one downstairs, doubles as rumpus
- Third living area upstairs with views to City, Telstra tower and Stromlo
- Views from downstairs rumpus/fifth bedroom
- Blue-Ribbon location, surrounded by impressive homes
- As new condition, builders own home
- Walking distance to school
- Oversized garage
- Basement storage
- Bosch Series 8 Applicance's
- Granite sinks
- Stone kitchen/pantry bench tops
- Oversized pantry with double fridge space
- External gas bbq with commercial range hood to to alfresco
- 2000l water tank with pump
- Solid Spotted Gum 19mm Timber floors
- Italian porcelain tiles in main living areas and bathrooms
- Freestanding bath
- Three Bathrooms
- Floor-ceiling tiles in all bathrooms
- Clipsal icon switches with usb adaptors
- Twin Daikin reversal cycle air conditioning units
- Twin Rinnai hot water systems
- High Ceilings
- Custom joinery throughout
- Square set windows, doors and ceilings
- LED lighting
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Uninterrupted views to City and Telstra Tower
- Professionally landscaped
- Remote alarm system
- Video intercom
- Living: 248.1m2 (approx.)
- Garage: 46.4m2 (approx.)
- Alfresco: 20.1m2 (approx.)
- Total under roofline: 314.6m2 (approx.)
- Land: 484m2
- Rates: $3267 per annum
- Land Tax (if rented): $4835 per annum
The House at 9 Kemmis Street DENMAN PROSPECT, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $475,000 on 17 October 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
9 Kemmis Street DENMAN PROSPECT, ACT 2611 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|2.42 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|3.17 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|3.72 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.79 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.90 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|4.07 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
9 Kemmis Street is located within the suburb of Denman Prospect, which has a population of 0, a median age of 0 and an average household density of 0 people.