• If premium, luxury living is what you are seeking, then look no further than this 2017 built home in Murrumbateman, 40 minutes to Canberra or 15 minutes to Yass.
• Situated in the new and exclusive Fairley Estate, the 4-bedroom home is surrounded by modern houses within easy reach of everything Murrumbateman has to offer - dining, wineries, health services and the best in rural living with scenic walking, equestrian and cycling trails nearby.
• Set on a sought-after 1019m2 corner block, the property features Hampton's style frontage with the front yard opening out to views of the rural setting.
• Inside is just as spectacular thanks to high ceilings, open-plan design and light flowing through the entire home.
• Boasting a 3.9m x 5.5m kitchen any chef would be proud of thanks to ample storage, high-quality appliances including a 900mm cooktop, walk-in pantry and sleek stone benchtops, there is direct access to the alfresco and dedicated barbecue area.
• The 214.7 m2 home comprises a stunning master suite at the front of the property, while the remaining three bedrooms - all with robes - and children's activity room are situated in a separate part of the home.
• A large, 4.2m x 3.7m home theatre provides a third living space and there's a separate study, located conveniently at the front of the home, reiterating the detailed design planning and its functionality for a family.
• The home has been fitted with double glazed windows, plantation shutters and zoned ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling to keep the home comfortable all year round.
• Outside, the decked alfresco area opens out to lawns and established gardens. The attention to detail continues with double gate access into the backyard and a large rainwater tank will keep costs down.
• While there's a school bus available for kids travelling to Canberra or Yass, Murrumbateman is proud of the great preschools available and construction is planned to commence soon for a new primary's school in the village.
• A regretful sale as the family relocates interstate for family reasons, this property offers a rare opportunity for the new owners to step in and enjoy the luxury and ease of living this home provides.
• Private Inspections: Following NSW Government restrictions and guidelines we can still show you through this property as a one on one inspection or via video call. Please contact our team to arrange your inspection.
• This property is going to Auction Online. You will need an invitation to attend/ view this Auction. Please register your interest with Clare Southwell if you have not already. Please email [email protected] and she can assist with registration and link to the online Auction.
There is currently no sale history available for 9 Joan St.
9 Joan St is located within the suburb of Murrumbateman, which has a population of 3,219, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 3.1 people.