1 / 27
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Prominently sited in the heights of Duffy in one of its most desirable streets, the versatility and potential that this property presents is almost boundless.
The split-level layout incorporates a 4/5 bedroom upper residence featuring a fabulous open-plan lounge/dining area taking full advantage of the sweeping 180 degree views to Civic and beyond. Overlooking this lounge/dining space is a stylishly renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, island bench and quality appliances. Supplementing the living area are a massive (7.7m x 6m) family/rumpus room plus an additional (7.7m x 3.8m) utility room which could serve as a home office, theatre room, gym or oversized 5th bedroom - both these rooms have sliding door access to a sunny north facing balcony.
The middle level accommodates the ensuited main bedroom along with the remaining three bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes) and the big main bathroom with luxury corner spa. A generously sized separate laundry room completes this level.
The undoubted special bonus of this property is the separate fully self-contained flat located on the lower level which offers the potential to be used as either independent living quarters for teenagers/students/grand-parents, guest accommodation or an artists/musicians studio.
Ample secure car accommodation is provided by an attached triple garage with automatic panel-lift door and covered breezeway to the main entry plus drive through access to rear garden. A large lock-up workshop/storage area is conveniently positioned to the rear of the garage.
This home is absolutely perfect for the large or extended family searching for plenty of space for everyone.
* Four bedroom house plus self contained flat with an overall living area of 324sqm (approx)
* Elevated 730sqm land parcel with low-maintenance gardens
* Three car garage with covered access to the house and drive-through rear yard access for trailer/boat storage)
* Lock-up workshop space at rear of garage
* Four-person outdoor spa
* Ducted gas heating (3 separate systems)
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Double glazed sliding doors and 'Crimsafe' security screens
* Continuous gas hot water systems
* Colorbond fencing
* 16,000 litre rain water tanks
* Short stroll distance to local primary school, shops and Narrabundah Hill nature reserve
* Close to Cooleman Court Shopping Centre along with the Stromlo Forest Park and Aquatic Leisure Centre
* Separate self contained living quarters with private street access
* Full-sized kitchen with European style provision for laundry washer/dryer
* Generous living area overlooked by kitchen
* Well-proportioned bedroom with adjoining sitting/lounge area
* Smartly renovated ensuite bathroom
* Ample storage space
* Main bedroom with three built-in wardrobes and updated ensuite bathroom
* Three additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Large main bathroom with corner spa-bath
* Separate laundry room
* Open-plan lounge/dining areas with floating timber flooring
* Full-width balcony taking full advantage of the sweeping views
* Stylishly renovated kitchen with island bench, twin Miele ovens, dual gas/electric cooktop, range hood, microwave oven and dishwasher
* Utility balcony with built-in gas BBQ
* Discreetly positioned renovated powder room
* Huge rumpus/family room (7.7m x 6m) with copious storage space and north facing balcony
* Additional utility room (7.7m x 3.8m) - potential home office/theatre or 5th bedroom
The land value history at 9 Jemalong Street DUFFY, ACT 2611 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $432,000.
The House at 9 Jemalong Street DUFFY, ACT 2611 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $850,000 on 14 March 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
9 Jemalong Street DUFFY, ACT 2611 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Duffy Primary.
|0.59 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.94 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.10 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.12 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.37 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.47 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.82 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.91 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.94 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|3.02 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
9 Jemalong Street is located within the suburb of Duffy, which has a population of 3,162, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.7 people.