Epitomizing a lifestyle of undeniable sophistication, this remarkable residence offers prestigious living wrapped in a magnificent outdoor setting. This functional family home will appeal to the growing family or modern downsizer. Featuring the highest quality fittings and fixtures, designer kitchen and a magnificent alfresco entertaining area set on a easy maintenance, landscaped parcel of land.
- Custom made kitchen with 900mm stainless steel appliances
- Palatial master suite with walk in robe and designer ensuite
- Remaining bedrooms all with built in robes
- 2.55m high ceilings in the living areas, maximising light and space
- Fantastic outdoor alfresco entertaining area with built in kitchen
- Impressive facade with a modern finish, freshly painted
- Immaculate residence with quality inclusions throughout
- Highest quality fittings and fixtures throughout
The land value history at 9 Ivory Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $377,000.
The House at 9 Ivory Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $765,000 on 22 July 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
9 Ivory Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|1.26 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.26 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.71 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.16 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.23 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.43 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.49 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.49 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.58 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.66 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
9 Ivory Street is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.