Auction Location: On Site.
Tucked away in a peaceful pocket of Moncrieff is where you'll find this modern and spacious home, with everything which makes it perfect for the growing family.
Central to the home is a generously sized kitchen, with a large walk-in-pantry and all modern appliances.
To the rear of the home are four spacious bedrooms, the master featuring a walk-through-robe to ensuite.
With a large outdoor entertaining area which leads out to a low maintenance backyard, with plenty of space where kids and furry ones can run around and have fun.
Not shy on lifestyle options, Moncrieff boasts numerous walking tracks, playgrounds and parks, whilst only being a short drive from local schools and shops.
At a glance...
- Tucked away in peaceful pocket of Moncrieff
- Spacious & Modern single-story home
- Separate living room to front of home
- Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops
- 900mm stainless steel gas cooktop
- Large Walk-in-pantry
- Four spacious bedrooms separated to rear of home
- Built-in-robes in all bedrooms
- Walk-through-robe to ensuite in master
- Large outdoor alfresco
- Low maintenance backyard and gardens
- Solar panels on roof
- Ducted inverter cooling/heating
Block Size: 449sqm approx.
Living: 167sqm approx.
UV: $334,000 approx.
Rates: $2,473pa approx.
Land Tax: $3,530pa approx.
The House at 9 Helmrich Street MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $774,000 on 17 September 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
9 Helmrich Street is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.