in one of the Inner South's prime locations and nestled in a lush richly planted garden, a superb family home of generous proportions in excellent condition throughout. A haven for year round entertaining with charming private courtyards and gardens offering a sylvan lifestyle setting. The home offers large sunny lounge with fireplace & courtyard access and dining room with access to courtyard. Large spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances (includes new dishwasher), double oven and stone tops adjacent to family/meals area and to entertaining terrace and gardens. Four bedrooms, two of which are potential master suites & games/study room offer a flexible living arrangement. Sun and Light filled living areas offering wonderful garden vistas, cedar windows, double garage. Short walk to Manuka Village, Kingston and Griffith Shops, Kingston Foreshore and Lake Burley Griffin.
- Predominantly Solid double brick home
- Beautiful Cedar windows
- Large land holding of 1115m2
- Spacious sunny formal lounge room with fire place and access to courtyard
- Dining room with built-in cabinets, access to courtyard
- Updated kitchen with built-in-fridge and double oven
- Meals & Family room adjacent to kitchen, built-in cabinets, access to courtyard
- Master bedroom with built-in-robe and updated ensuite with underfloor heating
- Large segregated guest bedroom, ens, garden access (could be master bedroom)
- Bedroom three and four with built-in-robes accessing main updated bathroom
- Games room/Study
- Large laundry with built-in-cabinetry
- Lush richly planted gardens
- Private Courtyards surround the house
- Double carport andDucted gas heating
- Newly installed Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning system
- In-slab heating in kitchen and family room
- Large Wine cellar - temperature controlled and insulated
- Electric hot water system
- Automatic sprinkler system through gardens
- Terracotta roof tiles- storage room
- Alarm system
- Within walking distance to Manuka, Kingston, St Clare's & St Edmund's colleges and a short drive to both Grammar schools
The land value history at 9 Hann Street GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has the most recent growth rate of 3.34%, giving an unimproved land value of $1,130,000.
The House at 9 Hann Street GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,925,000 on 1 September 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
9 Hann Street GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.53 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.84 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.08 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.30 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.41 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.53 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.59 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.63 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.63 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.66 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
9 Hann Street is located within the suburb of Griffith, which has a population of 4,575, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.1 people.