1 / 28
Next Inspection -
Recently refreshed and upgraded throughout, the perfect opportunity has come to purchase a light-filled residence within the heart of Wanniassa, complete with quality finishes and flexibility to the floorplan to meet designer needs.
This remarkable home is tucked away in a quiet loop street with a driveway to match. Behind a secured front entry, you are greeted with a gorgeous newly installed quality decking path, wrapping around the side of the home, and leading you to luscious and well-manicured lawn, trees, and low-maintenance mature gardens, providing privacy to the home.
Number 9 flows upon an architectural pallet, offering high, half vaulted ceilings with exposed beams, stunning timber flooring to the entry and lower level of the home. Appealing to many will be the flexibility with open plan living/formal dining with separate meals area each surrounded by large windows soaking up warmth from the sun.
The kitchen is simply blissful, the heart of the home with beautiful views of the leafy gardens. Entertainers will appreciate ample bench space and storage within the kitchen, along with gas cooking and a buffet bar with sliding window within a generously well-proportioned sunroom that can be used as a fitness or relaxation area. Surrounded by established plants, this tranquil space offers privacy for you and your guests.
Three bedrooms are positioned within the main home, inclusive of a master bedroom which opens out to your own sunny, covered courtyard – perfect for the morning cuppa! A premium and segregated fourth bedroom/self-contained ensuite studio with private access via the enclosed carport offers the perfect space for a teenage/parent retreat; guest accommodation; mancave or luxurious hideaway, complete with kitchenette, newly upgraded ensuite and laundry space.
This home has been truly loved. Now the time has come for the home to change hands, to new owners, to create your very own memories and open the home to your loved ones, to your friends and family. To call this your new home.
Conveniently positioned a short stroll to Erindale Shopping Centre, Wanniassa Hills Nature Reserve and local schools. Only a 10-minute drive to Woden Westfield and Southpoint Shopping Centre offering an abundance of dining and shopping options.
• Bathroom renovated throughout
• Quality Harvey Norman tapware
• Brand new washing machine
• New carpet and new kitchen tiles
• Handpicked timber slats for ceiling
• Additional batt insulation installed into ceiling
• TV Aerial
• Keyless entry
• Master bedroom and own private courtyard
• Two additional bedrooms in main house each with mirrored built-in-robes
• Separate self-contained studio/teenage retreat/guest accommodation
• Vaulted ceiling and exposed beams to front living area
• Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
• Under tile heating to kitchen/living/main bathroom
• Quality timber floorboards to entry/lounge/dining areas
• New floating floor installed to upper landing
• New dimmer downlights installed
• Painted throughout
• Extra security to front of the home - your own fortress!
• Newly installed timber decking
• New dimmer lights
• New tapware
• Water tank
• Solar panels (German made Sunnyboy inverter)
• Newly laid asphalt loop driveway with double automatic carport plus additional car space
• Insulated and powered storage shed with powerpoints and shelving
• Completely restructured drainage installed between studio and shed with newly laid concrete
• Close to Wanniassa Hills Primary, Erindale College, St. Anthony's Primary and St. Mary Mackillop College
• Convenience of proximity to a variety of shopping centres such as Erindale Shops, Woden Westfield and Southpoint Tuggeranong
- AUCTION SATURDAY 28TH MAY, 2022 -
Year Built: 1977
Block Size: 682m2
Living Size: 121m2
Rates: $2,531 approx p/a
Land Tax: $3,438 approx p/a
The House at 9 Halfrey Circuit WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $550,000 on 17 February 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
9 Halfrey Circuit WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Wanniassa School.
|0.50 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.64 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|0.75 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|0.80 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|0.86 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.99 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.17 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.86 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.34 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.55 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
9 Halfrey Circuit is located within the suburb of Wanniassa, which has a population of 7,512, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.