1 / 31
"Gum Tree Lane, Kangaroo Valley" - Can it get anymore Australian than this?
Located only 2 km from the wonderful village of Kangaroo Valley is this affordable country property with a lot to offer. This great family home has 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 3 living areas plus 2 large sheds & is wonderfully situated on 2.5 fully usable & cleared acres.
This great small acreage property ticks all the boxes for you to commence & enjoy your own wonderful escape in the country.
- Master built country home of brick & colorbond, built in 1995
- Fabulous wrap around verandahs on all sides
- 4 bedrooms all with c/fans & robes, 2 bathrooms & 3 Living Areas
- Main bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite at one end of the home
- 3 bedrooms with a large 3-way bathroom at the other end
- Country kitchen with attractive 900mm stainless steel gas cooker, elec. oven, rangehood, d/w, a large pantry & a fridge which is included in the sale
- Large north facing family room, separate dining area, plus another lounge room
- Fully ducted air conditioning & heating with a cosy gas heater
- Spacious laundry off the wrap around covered verandah with handy access to the sunny rear yard
- Generous undercover outdoor alfresco / person cave area with a fireplace & a pleasant sunny outlook towards the lovely rural views
The Property & Location
- A total of 2.5 good acres
- Detached double garage / workshop with toilet & shower plus a double carport
- Massive 12x10m shed with high clearance, ideal for the tradie, small business or the like
- Over 50,000 litres of water tank storage, an array of fruit trees & easy care gardens & lawns
- 20 solar panels back to grid & to keep those power bills down
- Plenty of room for the addition of a large swimming pool or a tennis court
- Lovely outlook onto adjoining farmland on two sides of the property
- Very private with just one neighbour to the south
- Beautiful near flat land with a lovely dam
- Easy walk or drive access to the village of Kangaroo Valley - Just a 3 minute drive or a 20 minute walk with a good quality bitumen road for the entire way
- Just a short drive to Golf Club, Tallowa Dam & Kangaroo River - Great destinations for canoeing, swimming & fishing
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as "The most beautiful valley in Australia", tucked midway between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, cafes, pub, restaurants & the local school & pre-school.
This is a wonderful small acreage that can be acquired as your permanent country home for enjoyment with the family & watch them grow, or as a fantastic weekender & holiday let to escape from the noisy metropolis in a perfect country atmosphere close to the village.
For an inspection of this fabulous property, please come to our open home or more information, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]
There is currently no sale history available for 9 Gum Tree Lane.
9 Gum Tree Lane is located within the suburb of Kangaroo Valley, which has a population of 879, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.3 people.