1 / 27
Next Inspection -
Set on a quiet block in a tightly-held cul-de-sac, this contemporary split-level home features raked ceilings, exposed brick work and an open flowing floorplan, designed to impress family and friends of all ages, with plenty of qualities for everyone to enjoy year-round.
Spread across 180m2 (approx.) of living space, the home has generous lounge and dining rooms with large floor-to-ceiling windows that allow an abundance of natural light to filter in throughout the day, and the lounge room is complemented with a gas fireplace, perfect for the cold winter months. The lounge room also flows out to the north facing entertaining deck and beyond that, the covered and paved entertaining area.
In the middle you will find the renovated kitchen that is both stylish and also wonderfully functional with abundant bench space, Smeg appliances (Including a double oven), stone bench tops and a breakfast bar. The cook in any family will relish the chance to prepare a meal in this outstanding kitchen!
The home is comprised of three bedrooms in total that are well separated and offer versatility, with the huge main bedroom offering a large walk-in wardrobe, and the third bedroom its own renovated ensuite plus private courtyard. The main bathroom has been fully renovated and has a large spa bath, great for relaxing after a long day of work.
In addition to the many features of this lovely home, there is also a large single garage with workshop space, abundant off-street parking, a garden shed, two 5,000 litre water tanks and a mix of double glazed and Viridian Comfort Plus glass windows and doors, along with being situated in such an extremely convenient location close to amenities such as shopping centres, schools, and parks, making this the perfect home for any buyer.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Extremely private street frontage
- Front courtyard
- Contemporary design with raked ceilings
- Huge lounge room with a bar area plus a gas fireplace
- Dining area
- Renovated kitchen with huge bench space
- Smeg appliances including a double oven, 5 burner gas stove and a dishwasher
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Huge main bedroom with triple aspect windows and external access
- Ensuite to the third bedroom
- Main bathroom and ensuite are both renovated
- Reverse cycle split systems sand ceiling fans
- Double glazed and Viridian Comfort Plus glass windows and doors throughout
- Sunny entertaining deck
- Covered and paved entertaining area
- Single automatic garage with internal access and a workshop area
- Two 5,000 litre water tanks
- Garden shed storage
- Established, easy-care gardens
- Walking distance to Stromlo High, Arawang Primary, St John Vianney's and local playing fields
- Rental appraisal of $700 to $750 per week
Land Size: 685m2
Living Size: 180m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,102 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $445,000 (approx.)
There is currently no sale history available for 9 Gulgong Place.
9 Gulgong Place FISHER, ACT 2611 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mount Stromlo High School.
|0.24 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|0.66 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|0.73 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|0.78 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|0.90 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.55 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.61 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.73 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|2.79 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.80 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
9 Gulgong Place is located within the suburb of Fisher, which has a population of 3,004, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.